Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Greenhouse plans maximum attack at Lake Superior Rally

Greenhouse plans maximum attack at Lake Superior Rally

Name:  downloadfile-19.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  76.1 KB

Defending four-time RallyAmerica Central Region Group 2 Champion Chris Greenhouse will be back in action at the Lake Superior Performance Rally in Houghton, Michigan, USA on October 14-15, 2011. Chris is coming off a rare and dissappointing mechanical failure at Black River Stages in September and is looking to get back on track in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

"We broke an axle on the very first stage at BRS, and were retired. We had been setting a good pace, too, so that was a real dissappointment."

Last year at LSPR, Chris and codriver Brian Johnson came up short of winning the Group 2 Regional Rally Cup, and settled for second place behind Jan and Jody Zedril of Winnipeg, MB Canada. They did, however, manage to secure fifth place in the MaxAttack event, which is a 2WD-only series that combines all the 2WD entrants, including the high-horsepower turbo-powered Group 5 cars.

"I really wanted to win the Regional Championship, but couldn't match [Jan] Zedril's speed on the longer, faster stages. I won the 2009 Group 2 [Regional Rally] Cup and I want it back this year. And if we can place well in MaxAttack, I'd be quite happy with that too."

Chris, Brian and the Weasel RallySport Team would like to thank EBC Brakes, MadDog STS, Angry Sheep Motorsports, Silco Fire Protection, JayRacing.com, and EZAutoaccessories.com for their continued support.