2016 Dodge Challenger R/T SCATPACK DAMAGE ASSESSMENT

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2024 | 03:24 PM

2016 Dodge Challenger R/T SCATPACK DAMAGE ASSESSMENT

• Seen this car coming up at a upcoming auction was obviously in a wreck was wondering how bad do you guys think it is, and if it is rebuild able I have a pretty good priced mechanic and I’m sure I could get the parts easily Aslong as it’s nothing too major below I’ll attach some pics of the car in question and if y’all think there’s any major frame damage possible or engine damage as some of the body parts such as the front bumper/ radiator reinforcement is pushed into the engine kinda or into the battery not sure what important components could be damaged also as I’m not too familiar with dodge and have little to no experience in major rebuild projects myself, also was wondering if it is possible to rebuild if there is no major frame / suspension damage and I could just yk buy the parts needed to slap the wheel back on and the radiator replacement n stuff how much would it cost me roughly getting used parts without the labor costs included and if I should just leave it alone or it’s possible to rebuild and if so what difficulty would it be 1-10 by the looks of these pictures
  • THANKS IN ADVANCE

Old 10-12-2024 | 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

If they post the VIN you can get a Car Fax on the car and possibly get a total cost of repairs but it’s likely to be high. Most front hits include air bags and all that goes into replacing them, dash board’s inner and outer probably a front glass and the list goes on and on… This is on top of all the body and frame work that it needs. I did bodywork for forty years and it looks like one I would pass on. Just because of all the hidden costs and that’s probably why it was totaled also.