Airchamber

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airchamber

Has anyone used or knows anyone that used an airchamber car storage system? I live in south Louisiana and the humidity is bad. Dust and pollen fills my garage too, and no matter how often you clean it 2 min later it's covered in dust or pollen. Very annoying especially with a black vehicle. Anyways, for 500 bucks from year one, seems like a good investment of it keeps condensation, mold and rust from forming. I also plan to use a dehumidifier in the garage. But has my garage door is a little bent at top (where most of the dust comes from I'm sure) idk if the dehumidifier will work that well. I only keep my old cars in my garage, and I really only need the one cover for my 67. Anyways, enough with the rambling, someone give me some input!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 170 Likes on 166 Posts
Imf -
Never heard of it, but the way pollen and crap have been around here, sound interesting. Been using a car cover in the garage for the same reason.

Archer
Old 03-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
https://www.yearone.com/Product/DisplayProduct/261941

Check it out. Seems kindve BA of ya know what I mean. Easy access, has fans, if power goes out it doesn't deflate onto car, and u don't have to worry about scratching it with a cover. Combine that with a dehumidifier and I think rust and chrome and trim corrosion wouldn't be a problem. I can't stand dust! Black vehicles....ugh lol