bloody tears in the snow

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bloody tears in the snow

man Im twisted up inside as I write this. wanted to share my pain w/ my mopar freinds. I had to sell my a-12 bee project this week. my employer has cut all our o.t. and now were looking at alot of layoffs. I used the o.t. funds to finance the project. I still have my runner, so Im not that hurt ,but I sure wanted to see this thing come around. It is going to a good home, the guys a freind and hes gonna finish it. sso Im very thankfull for that. I made him a deal on it, its still just a shell and a HUGE pile of parts. but Hell get ti done hes in a much better position then me. His kids are grown and gone, Mine are still in elemetary level, so It had to go. I know that aloy of you here have had similar things happen, so i know that You can support me in my sorrows. thanks for listning guys i do appreciate it.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Mopar Lover

I think alot of us feel it bro, I have been out of work for months now, odd job here and there but nothing steady. It sucks to have to sell stuff, but in the end its really just stuff, it's like my grandfather used to tell me, " I never saw a hearse with a roof rack"
Old 03-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
that sucks rr69half6bbl
at least you still got the runner
Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
If a compnay hasn't gotten hit yet, they will soon. Hopefully you don't get let go.

At least you sold the bee to a person that will finish it so it won't go to waste.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is tough everywhere. I feel for you, and good luck with the job. I know it doesn't really help, but sometimes misery loves company and if this helps here goes...

This was some of my toys. These are all gone now. I had to sell these for similar reasons. I was very sad to see them go, one by one.

Like you I still have a toy that fills the voids left by the others. Project Dart. (elsewhere on these forums).

Again good luck to you and to everyone that is suffering through these tough times.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:01 AM
Mopar Lover

thank you guys for the support, your right, its only a car in the end.I had an eye opener yesterday, I got a lead on a guy who was selling out too. I got some buds together to check him out unfortuntly the guys got a terrible disease and is dying. he ws in terrible pain and yet he walked us through his collection of cars and parts, and then shared his past with us. all the cars hes had, his kids are still ito them and they have some realy nice stuff. but he has to clean out to support his meds, and health care. so Now I dont feel as bad, Im sorry for your loss crazy 4 those were nice rides.I know its affecting us all in many ways. Im happy tht I made the right choices in my past to stay w/ mopes and not go brand x. i ve reaped the rewards of so many good freinds and car buds over the years and am still doing so thank again, and am glad that i `m with you guys today.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
wow rr im sorry to hear that but like all says at least you will be able to ride in her one day ...... thats still a plus for you and some day maybe he will sell it back to you with a deal