Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Good Morning Mopar Friends !!!!! (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/good-morning-mopar-friends-22323/)

RacerHog 07-05-2019 05:20 AM

Good Morning Y'all.... Boy Last night was a awesome showing of Patriotism around these parts..... Just Awesome .....
Hope you all had a great Independence day !!!! (For those whom it applies)

Coronet 500 07-05-2019 08:47 AM

Just finished my on call, relieved and mentally tired. Has been blistering hot last week, now and next week. Our female technician is getting married tomorrow, I’ve become her work Dad. It is a pagan service, I guess it’s like a joining of spirits in an earth element non religious celebration of ......I think you get it. As different this is to me, she’s a down to earth girl with good values and very technically sound in her work. They’re not exchanging rings but getting joining tattoos at the end of the ceremony. All new to me but a commitment to each other so this should be neat.

Just bought some used 14” wide balonies on 13 1/2” wide Cragar Super Tricks for $300.00 pretty pumped about the wheels so I can finalize rear end width and finish weld the ends and disc brake mounts.

Iowan 07-05-2019 09:27 AM

We had fireworks in Mason City Wednesday and night boy was it krazy, there has not been leagal fireworks sales in Iowa for 80 ? years but three years ago the state legalized them. People have gone nuts and for 30 minutes before the City fireworks show the neighborhood was lit up with the same fireworks the city set off. But I'm not complaining, I grew up in South Dakota where I could buy fireworks at 7 or 8 years old so I'm like a big kid myself and the boy loves them. So I figured it was a good idea to teach him about safety and fireworks and have fun.
I hope everyone had a safe 4th and has a great weekend!🙂

RacerHog 07-05-2019 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Coronet 500 (Post 149988)
Just finished my on call, relieved and mentally tired. Has been blistering hot last week, now and next week. Our female technician is getting married tomorrow, I’ve become her work Dad. It is a pagan service, I guess it’s like a joining of spirits in an earth element non religious celebration of ......I think you get it. As different this is to me, she’s a down to earth girl with good values and very technically sound in her work. They’re not exchanging rings but getting joining tattoos at the end of the ceremony. All new to me but a commitment to each other so this should be neat.

Just bought some used 14” wide balonies on 13 1/2” wide Cragar Super Tricks for $300.00 pretty pumped about the wheels so I can finalize rear end width and finish weld the ends and disc brake mounts.

That is sooo Nice of you Dan !!!!! Blessing and Cheers to you !!! I'm kind of a little more traditional myself..... But the kids of today think a little different.... The world is Changing....lol

I'm sure those will fit nice and do a good job.... :)

RacerHog 07-05-2019 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Iowan (Post 149989)
We had fireworks in Mason City Wednesday and night boy was it krazy, there has not been leagal fireworks sales in Iowa for 80 ? years but three years ago the state legalized them. People have gone nuts and for 30 minutes before the City fireworks show the neighborhood was lit up with the same fireworks the city set off. But I'm not complaining, I grew up in South Dakota where I could buy fireworks at 7 or 8 years old so I'm like a big kid myself and the boy loves them. So I figured it was a good idea to teach him about safety and fireworks and have fun.
I hope everyone had a safe 4th and has a great weekend!🙂

Fun for all it sounds like..... Let the "rockets set sail"... :)

RacerHog 07-07-2019 04:58 AM

Good Morning Y'all..... Going to be a nice day here in SO-CAL... 80*.... We have been having a few Earthquakes... I live about 150 south of the main center. So no big deal around me... Just the rolling and shacking...
Hope you all have a good day....

Have a great day Y'all.... What are you doing today?????

wreklus 07-07-2019 06:08 AM

Glad the earthquakes left you alone, RacerHog.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th weekend!

I got to make some loud noises with the hemi and everyone seemed to have a good time without getting hurt.
I even discovered I have an interest in single-action revolvers (cowboy pistols), so glad to possibly have a new hobby to tinker with eventually. I'll have to save up for something like that, but it's nowhere near as expensive to start as performance mods on a V8!

Anyway,
Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's adventures!

Iowan 07-07-2019 04:00 PM

Time to put a big boat in the driveway Bob, get ready to go sailing. 🙂

RacerHog 07-07-2019 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Iowan (Post 150045)
Time to put a big boat in the driveway Bob, get ready to go sailing. 🙂

Been there.... Done that..... Hahahahahahahahaha

Iowan 07-08-2019 05:56 AM

You know Bob for the earthquake when California slides into the ocean. You gotta be prepared to hop in a boat.🙂

RacerHog 07-08-2019 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Iowan (Post 150048)
You know Bob for the earthquake when California slides into the ocean. You gotta be prepared to hop in a boat.��

We are going to ride the SURF !!!!!! https://ssl.quiksilver.com/static/QS...featured_1.jpg

Iowan 07-08-2019 08:31 AM

[QUOTE=RacerHog;150051]We are going to ride the SURF !!!!!! https://ssl.quiksilver.com/static/QS...featured_1.jpg[/QU
OTE]
🙂

Iowan 07-09-2019 11:53 AM

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/moparfo...cc2ff0a098.jpg
The boy and one of his best buddies begged me to take them fish'n today and after a appointment I have. In the time it took for the appointment it has started raining, so I have two very wet fishermen having a great summer day! I love it!
My boy is the little guy....fish'n turned into rock throwing, it doesn't matter, fun is fun...

Coronet 500 07-09-2019 03:10 PM

Nice. My one son is an avid fisherman, would love the kid with the Vikings shirt, that's his team, but he would not put up with the rock throwing. Takes his fishing way too seriously.

RacerHog 07-09-2019 04:13 PM

Well, If you cant fish.... Mite as well "Skip Rocks" on the water... :)
Hahhahaahahahahahahaha !!!! Good Times... :)

RacerHog 07-11-2019 02:24 PM

Good Afternoon Y'all... TGIT... Ok, Friday for me... Going to be Hot Here in SO-CAL 100* the next few days. Time to head out to the beach and wade in the water... :)
Races are at one of our local tracks here in SO-CAL (Fontana) but a few of the guys I know are not going because it's going to be to Hot.. Just saying,,,
What are you working on this weekend? Anything Good and fun?... :)
See you soon
RACER-HOG

Iowan 07-11-2019 03:41 PM

Bob I showed your rock skipping video to the boy and fishing dosen't seam to matter like it did. Lol
He has rocks identified by the sounds they make when hitting the water, kerplunkers, kersmakers and of course the skippers. He been down at the river with me since before he was two and it a nice was to share thine with a young person.

RacerHog 07-12-2019 05:13 PM

Good Afternoon Y'all, Hot here in SO-CAL....
Tom, I use to love spending time on the river bad in the day.... I just cant get motovated to get there and spend the weekends any more....

Coronet 500 07-13-2019 01:09 PM

Helped finish install of AC for coworkers niece this morning. I only do this type of work anymore for friends and family for no or small monetary gain, makes me feel good and I hate hearing people getting ripped off in this HVAC game.

I might cut out some tubing on the race car that were put in when I lengthened it for the other body, this will accommodate the 14" wide wheels. Might just be a lazy old cus and do nothing, options options.

Iowan 07-13-2019 01:26 PM

More fish'n today, that isn't all bad.

RacerHog 07-13-2019 01:36 PM

Good Afternoon Y'all.... Washing the Dogs and Cats.... Flea season.... Did I say.... Son-Of-*&^&$&*,,, These...F*&^&*(&^, Chit is going to drive me nuts... Call the pound.... And then say quietly says... Your going to be the one going to the pound..... Reply, Yes dear !!!!! Back to work,,,, See ya

RacerHog 07-14-2019 07:04 AM

Good Morning Y'all,
Hot here in SO CAL... MoonEye's Open house... But way hot at that car show... Few...
My buddy Mike should have some photos up soon..... >>>>> https://whatsnew.fotki.com/bowtie0069/
Stay Cool now... L8ER

RacerHog 07-16-2019 06:06 AM

Good Morning Mopar Family..... Hope Y'all are all well and working hard? Whats new for today?
I am headed out to the doctor in the old 1977 Dodge D150 Warlock... Just getting a check up.
Love driving the daily driver... What do you got going?

Coronet 500 07-16-2019 07:18 AM

I’m in Chatham having breakfast waiting to get in a small time pizza joint and look at their POS conveyor oven. These ones are usually not maintained and falling apart or cobbled together by the owner. This week will be brutally hot and humid and rainy.

Daughter in law should be having the twins any day now, wife (grandma) is all giggly and happy, nice to see her this way.

RacerHog 07-16-2019 01:47 PM

Oh Boy Working on Pizza stuff... Hope you get some free good stuff for later.... :)
Hummmmm, My wife gets that same way.... Must be a girl thing? Hahahahahahaha
Safe Travels Dan !!!!!!!!!!

RacerHog 07-17-2019 05:07 AM

Good Morning Mopar Family !!!!!!!!!!
Hope you Y'all have a great day !!!!!!!!!

Coronet 500 07-17-2019 08:40 AM

Having lunch now. Driving around South Western Ontario fixing Jackson commercial dishwarshers. I learned there called dishwaRshers in North Carolina at Champion when I was there for some training 15 yr ago.

Iowan 07-17-2019 03:16 PM

My dish waRsher has arms and legs and a poor attitude.

RacerHog 07-17-2019 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Iowan (Post 150226)
My dish waRsher has arms and legs and a poor attitude.

I have that same Model.... :):thumbsup:

RacerHog 07-19-2019 10:37 AM

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/moparfo...86b4d35af4.jpg
Good Morning Y'all.... Hope you are all well?
What you working on today? Me, I'm just driving my Mopar !!!!!