Legendary Auto Interiors - Great customer service I just received!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legendary Auto Interiors - Great customer service I just received!

HI folks!

OK, I'll keep it as brief as possible.

I ordered new door trims and rear seat panel trims plus Coronet floormats for my 67 Corrie, from Legendary Auto Interiors.

I was asked to pay upfront for the trims, since they are made to order. No probs. Done!

I was THEN contacted and asked to pay UPFRONT for the shipping cost!?? Now I live in Finland. So unlike all you US and even Canadian members, shipping costs are MAJOR for me. I asked if they would accept that since I paid for the trims etc., up front, then I will hold my money for shipping until they notify me my trims are ready to ship.. LAI accepted that. Things proceed.

Now..a few weeks roll by..Well within their estimated manufacture lead time. I get an email saying they are ready to ship.

I then pay the QUOTED (yes in a LAI letter headed invoice) shipping cost as instructed.

Today I get an email asking for a further 113 USD in shipping ON TOP of what I already paid (207 US)!!

I email the guy at LAI back and say..umm, nope. Not going to happen, I went ahead based on their original quotes and I want to stick with that.

Around 10 minutes go by, I receive a new email from him, all is fine. My order will be shipped, there is no further charge. LAI stated the problem was miscommunication on their side, and all is good. I emailed back thanking him for sorting this out so quickly and simply. And to me at least, that type of service is appreciated. If more auto parts dealers played things this straight we all would be a lot happier.