Monster Mopar Weekend 2012 @ Indy Sept 21-23

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 05:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monster Mopar Weekend 2012 @ Indy Sept 21-23

Well the racers and fans had some requests so I think we have done all we can to make these things happen

HEMI Cars wanted a class..... Monster Mopar and MR2Performance make it happen

Racers wanted aN ALL INCLUSIVE Saturday Race.....FastMopar is going to make that happen.....AND ITS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF YOUR ENTRY!!!!

RACERS AND FANS WANTED GRUDGE RACING!!!! SATURDAY NIGHT WE WILL HAVE GRUDGE RACING!!!!!

Friday Night Downtown Indianapolis EVERYONE NEEDS to bring their car downtown to the Slippery Noodle for Mopars on Meridian "The 2nd Annual Paul Wilson Memorial" Brought to you by MOPAR COLLECTORS GUIDE!!! We will have blocked off parking DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS on Meridian St and adjacent Parking lots for everyone. The Downtown of Indy is amazing, clean, safe, tons of restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping and anything else you can ask for.

Saturday night is the PARTY IN THE PITS. I am catering in pulled pork sandwiches, beans and chip for everyone who wants to come. Im planning on feeding 600 people so make sure you come!!!! This will be coupled with live music at by The Elect, an amazing blues/cover band here in Indianapolis......AND IF THATS Not enough we will have some of the baddest cars in the country battling for TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars during the FIRST EVER MOPAR GRUDGE WARS!!!! CLOCKS WILL BE OFF BUT YOUR GAME BETTER BE ON!!!!!

Name:  MMW_072012.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  324.8 KB

THINGS TO NOTE.... NO MORE TOP DRAGSTER/TOP SPORTSMAN We are going back to the quick 32 race....this will be ALL RUN fastest 32 cars on the property.............

BECAUSE OF POOR CAR COUNTS, I am not doing the 11.0 index. If 25 guys get together and want to do it, we will bring it back....but we need cars