varning http://tpmperformance.com/

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry varning http://tpmperformance.com/

warning !!!! This seller is dishonest !!! any more who had been deceived by TPM performance
Old 09-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 46 Likes on 46 Posts
never heard of them
Old 09-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 248 Likes on 241 Posts
So you are a new member, and the very first post you make is some claim about a seller being bad

We don't know who they are but we certainly don't know who YOU are. I don't know if you are any more honest than this seller.

No details posted, just a wild claim?

On the credibility scale?

Old 09-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 899 Likes on 876 Posts
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha... Awesome !!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 46 Likes on 46 Posts
how to make a newbie feel welcome
Old 09-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by moparted
how to make a newbie feel welcome
I got no problem with it. Do I HAVE to cowtow to newbies who come on here with a post like this? REALLY? Come ON
Old 09-15-2014, 05:04 AM

comes from Sweden. long way to go and be able to complain that goods do not come. MY CAR HEMI CUDA 71a 4speed competed in France and England in track racing
Old 09-15-2014, 08:21 AM
Mopar Lover

OK, look. Your very first post, coming on here with nothing else, is a rather condemming post that you got screwed by a business. This is nothing other than your word. Maybe you did, maybe you did not. I don't know a thing about either you or "them."

For all I know this whole deal might have had a simple outcome. Maybe it was a shipping problem. Sorry, but in the U.S. this is known as "two sides to a story."
Old 09-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 145 Likes on 141 Posts
X10 everybody has a story... Who knows... Maybe you gave him bad information and he sent you what you asked for... To just make a claim without telling more of the story is just plain slander...And until I get more info I put it on the same meter/gauge as 440RR... Bill
Old 09-16-2014, 12:28 PM

HEMI CUDA 71a

Originally Posted by pro-tech
X10 everybody has a story... Who knows... Maybe you gave him bad information and he sent you what you asked for... To just make a claim without telling more of the story is just plain slander...And until I get more info I put it on the same meter/gauge as 440RR... Bill
With Google translation. buy much parts on ebay. these go to a friend in CA USA and sometimes it takes many months before these packages come to Sweden. sometimes I miss the one I bought. Has certainly received over a hundred packets of 2 years now. build my cuda to circuit racing car as it was in England in 1975 ...... many private seller, super .... but now two sellers who have companies that defrauded me of course I will be disappointed almost $ 6,000 ... .. Hope to get some help how and if anyone else encountered the same thing
Old 09-16-2014, 12:29 PM

HEMI CUDA 71a

Originally Posted by RacerHog
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha... Awesome !!!!!!!
With Google translation. buy much parts on ebay. these go to a friend in CA USA and sometimes it takes many months before these packages come to Sweden. sometimes I miss the one I bought. Has certainly received over a hundred packets of 2 years now. build my cuda to circuit racing car as it was in England in 1975 ...... many private seller, super .... but now two sellers who have companies that defrauded me of course I will be disappointed almost $ 6,000 ... .. Hope to get some help how and if anyone else encountered the same thing
Old 09-16-2014, 12:35 PM

HEMI CUDA 71a

Originally Posted by 440roadrunner
OK, look. Your very first post, coming on here with nothing else, is a rather condemming post that you got screwed by a business. This is nothing other than your word. Maybe you did, maybe you did not. I don't know a thing about either you or "them."

For all I know this whole deal might have had a simple outcome. Maybe it was a shipping problem. Sorry, but in the U.S. this is known as "two sides to a story."
With Google translation. buy much parts on ebay. these go to a friend in CA USA and sometimes it takes many months before these packages come to Sweden. sometimes I miss the one I bought. Has certainly received over a hundred packets of 2 years now. build my cuda to circuit racing car as it was in England in 1975 ...... many private seller, super .... but now two sellers who have companies that defrauded me of course I will be disappointed almost $ 6,000 ... .. Hope to get some help how and if anyone else encountered the same thing......... excuse my bad english
Old 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM

With Google translation. buy much parts on ebay. these go to a friend in CA USA and sometimes it takes many months before these packages come to Sweden. sometimes I miss the one I bought. Has certainly received over a hundred packets of 2 years now. build my cuda to circuit racing car as it was in England in 1975 ...... many private seller, super .... but now two sellers who have companies that defrauded me of course I will be disappointed almost $ 6,000 ... .. Hope to get some help how and if anyone else encountered the same thing excuse my bad english
Old 09-17-2014, 05:56 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 145 Likes on 141 Posts
You poor baby, WHY would you keep buying from someone that doesn't do proper business with you???????? There is a saying here in the USA a fool and his money are soon parted!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I need to translate this saying... Don't buy from him anymore... End of story...Bill