73 Charger Aztec - Mopar Forums

Vehicle(s) Wanted What vehicle are you looking for?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2018, 12:34 PM   #1  

Question 73 Charger Aztec

Hey all...
Searching for preferably a '73, though '74 would work, Charger in Aztec Gold (JL6) and the accompanying white interior with the black/gold inlay pattern (E5YW) either buckets or bench. Would also prefer white vinyl top, white pin stripe, but would take the black option. Looking for a complete and strong running car, not needing much , if any, work; no bondo-bucket, yet it doesn't need to be a trailer queen. I've only seen a few for sale over the years and kick myself for missing one. Engine doesn't matter and while a 400/440 would be cool, a 318 would suffice.

So why a '73 Aztec? My Dad had one, he had just gotten it around the time I was born. I was to get the car when I was old enough, but fate in the form of a drunk driver in another Charger nixed that by smashing into the rear end of my Dad's car. Frame was bent, and the car was never the same. It went to a family member, who in turn forwarded it to an in-law who took it down to GA. I was told (around the tender age of 6/7) that the car ended up having an engine fire and burned up, thus crushing my dream to take over the car.
73aztecgold74 is offline   Reply With Quote