Wanted: 1968 Dodge Charger - Mopar Forums

Vehicle(s) Wanted What vehicle are you looking for?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #1  

Wanted: 1968 Dodge Charger

No projects. I'm looking for a driver quality or older restoration. Small engine is okay. Must have nice body and paint.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Feel free to PM me here and thanks for the free wanted ad!

Thanks,
Tom
Horsham Pa.

Last edited by Finoke; 07-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Finoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #2  

Still looking, bump to the top
Old 02-16-2018, 04:47 PM   #3  

Still looking for a 68 Charger for my collection. Running or non running but must have a decent body.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:45 PM   #4  

did you find a 68?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finoke View Post

No projects. I'm looking for a driver quality or older restoration. Small engine is okay. Must have nice body and paint.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Feel free to PM me here and thanks for the free wanted ad!

Thanks,
Tom
Horsham Pa.
Hi Tom,

just curious to know if you found a 68? Iím actually looking for the same thing. Prefer an R/T, no projects for me either. Itís been really hard to find. So many scams on the internet. If I find something Iíll let you know. Pass along any reputable leads if you have any. Thanks Anthony
Oneofthesedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:00 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneofthesedays View Post

Hi Tom,

just curious to know if you found a 68? Iím actually looking for the same thing. Prefer an R/T, no projects for me either. Itís been really hard to find. So many scams on the internet. If I find something Iíll let you know. Pass along any reputable leads if you have any. Thanks Anthony

Hi Anthony,
I have had success with wanted adds. Iíve bought 3 cars over the past 10 years that way. But they have been 2 Challenger convertibles and 1 Cuda convertible. All from long time owners.

I have never been able to find a 68 Charger. And they made a lot more 68 Chargers than Challenger and Barracuda convertibles. I would rather buy from a private owner and I donít mind sinking money into a car as long as the body is good.

You can can also post wanted adds on www.moparts.com and www.dodgecharger.com as well as Facebook which has a lot of Mopar pages that have thousands of followers
Tom

Old 07-04-2018, 11:11 AM   #6  

68 R/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finoke View Post

Hi Anthony,
I have had success with wanted adds. Iíve bought 3 cars over the past 10 years that way. But they have been 2 Challenger convertibles and 1 Cuda convertible. All from long time owners.

I have never been able to find a 68 Charger. And they made a lot more 68 Chargers than Challenger and Barracuda convertibles. I would rather buy from a private owner and I donít mind sinking money into a car as long as the body is good.

You can can also post wanted adds on www.moparts.com and www.dodgecharger.com as well as Facebook which has a lot of Mopar pages that have thousands of followers
Tom

thanks for your reply! Iíve tried the dodgecharger.com but have been pending admin approval for about a week. Iím looking for the exact same thing you are. Donít mind putting in money but no body issues. Canít find anyone near me and I canít seem to trust the out of state ( weíll ship it to you) seller. Iíll see if I ever get approved on this site. Thanks again and happy 4th.
Oneofthesedays is offline   Reply With Quote