Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   A-Body (https://moparforums.com/forums/f9/)
-   -   Where's the A Body Guys ?? (https://moparforums.com/forums/f9/wheres-body-guys-18825/)

Magoo 08-16-2015 06:52 PM

Where's the A Body Guys ??

No posts, here, since July ?? -- Only 2 since early June.

moparted 08-17-2015 09:40 PM

on forabodiesonly dot com

lou3500 08-21-2015 04:56 PM

Facebook is where people go that are not on A Body's Only. I decided to return to the forums better info.

RacerHog 08-21-2015 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by lou3500 (Post 130117)
Facebook is where people go that are not on A Body's Only. I decided to return to the forums better info.

Hahahahahahaha..... Hope you dont use Yellow Bullet or FastMopars....lol
Those guys are rough on a person....hahahahahaha:laugh:

FJB SHOCKS LLC 08-30-2017 09:22 AM

New guy

Hi Mopar A body, new guy here but not to Mopars. Thought I'd just say there sure isn't much going on in this form as far as I can see, so maybe I can liven things up some.
Been racing Mopars all my life and that is very close to 70 years now. Drag racing, road racing, NASCAR and my favorite (yes I know I'm a very bad boy) street racing. Can't help it, I really like showing the other guys the trunk lid of any Mopar I'm driving at the time.
Anyway, I'm now finally building a hot rod, one of which I've always wanted to build. A 1962 Plymouth Valiant 2 door. Going to be a Pro-Turning type car meant to drive across country if I want. Will be a tube chassis type car, NASCAR Dodge R5 engine, 6 speed manual transmission with VERY large brakes, tires and engine set back to where it achieves 50% weight static front to rear. Double A arm front suspension,racing type dirt car parts for A arms and Koni coil-over front shocks. Being made as light as possible but still streetable, quite and not a cooker inside. Have two Pro chassis builders helping me design and build this Valiant, one drag racer and one a road racer. I hope to chop the top on this Valiant 2 inches and if anyone out there has done this, I could use some advise on this part of the project. All set to do the top before we cut out the floor and firewall for the tube chassis. I can be reached at fjbltd@yahoo.com. Anybody want to see pictures? The Valiant right now is a very bare shell. ( 1,344 pounds bare with original front and rear suspension still hanging on) Jeff

Fast 02-10-2019 12:57 PM

That's why I got off there to much abuse. For A Body's Only

Iowan 02-10-2019 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by FJB SHOCKS LLC (Post 141063)
Hi Mopar A body, new guy here but not to Mopars. Thought I'd just say there sure isn't much going on in this form as far as I can see, so maybe I can liven things up some.
Been racing Mopars all my life and that is very close to 70 years now. Drag racing, road racing, NASCAR and my favorite (yes I know I'm a very bad boy) street racing. Can't help it, I really like showing the other guys the trunk lid of any Mopar I'm driving at the time.
Anyway, I'm now finally building a hot rod, one of which I've always wanted to build. A 1962 Plymouth Valiant 2 door. Going to be a Pro-Turning type car meant to drive across country if I want. Will be a tube chassis type car, NASCAR Dodge R5 engine, 6 speed manual transmission with VERY large brakes, tires and engine set back to where it achieves 50% weight static front to rear. Double A arm front suspension,racing type dirt car parts for A arms and Koni coil-over front shocks. Being made as light as possible but still streetable, quite and not a cooker inside. Have two Pro chassis builders helping me design and build this Valiant, one drag racer and one a road racer. I hope to chop the top on this Valiant 2 inches and if anyone out there has done this, I could use some advise on this part of the project. All set to do the top before we cut out the floor and firewall for the tube chassis. I can be reached at fjbltd@yahoo.com. Anybody want to see pictures? The Valiant right now is a very bare shell. ( 1,344 pounds bare with original front and rear suspension still hanging on) Jeff

welcome to the forum, I'm w looking forward to your project please post pictures.

Iowan 02-10-2019 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Fast (Post 147829)

welcome to the forum....

RacerHog 02-10-2019 02:12 PM

Any up Dates ???

RacerHog 02-10-2019 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Fast (Post 147829)

Welcome...

Iowan 02-10-2019 02:38 PM

i did not realize this post was a year and a half old.

RacerHog 02-11-2019 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Iowan (Post 147834)
i did not realize this post was a year and a half old.

Maybe he will get flagged with a E-Mail Notice and check in with us... :thumbsup: