Where's the A Body Guys ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Where's the A Body Guys ??

No posts, here, since July ?? -- Only 2 since early June.

Last edited by Magoo; 08-16-2015 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 46 Likes on 46 Posts
on forabodiesonly dot com
Old 08-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Facebook is where people go that are not on A Body's Only. I decided to return to the forums better info.
Old 08-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 869 Likes on 848 Posts
Originally Posted by lou3500
Facebook is where people go that are not on A Body's Only. I decided to return to the forums better info.
Hahahahahahaha..... Hope you dont use Yellow Bullet or FastMopars....lol
Those guys are rough on a person....hahahahahaha
Old 08-30-2017, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy

Hi Mopar A body, new guy here but not to Mopars. Thought I'd just say there sure isn't much going on in this form as far as I can see, so maybe I can liven things up some.
Been racing Mopars all my life and that is very close to 70 years now. Drag racing, road racing, NASCAR and my favorite (yes I know I'm a very bad boy) street racing. Can't help it, I really like showing the other guys the trunk lid of any Mopar I'm driving at the time.
Anyway, I'm now finally building a hot rod, one of which I've always wanted to build. A 1962 Plymouth Valiant 2 door. Going to be a Pro-Turning type car meant to drive across country if I want. Will be a tube chassis type car, NASCAR Dodge R5 engine, 6 speed manual transmission with VERY large brakes, tires and engine set back to where it achieves 50% weight static front to rear. Double A arm front suspension,racing type dirt car parts for A arms and Koni coil-over front shocks. Being made as light as possible but still streetable, quite and not a cooker inside. Have two Pro chassis builders helping me design and build this Valiant, one drag racer and one a road racer. I hope to chop the top on this Valiant 2 inches and if anyone out there has done this, I could use some advise on this part of the project. All set to do the top before we cut out the floor and firewall for the tube chassis. I can be reached at fjbltd@yahoo.com. Anybody want to see pictures? The Valiant right now is a very bare shell. ( 1,344 pounds bare with original front and rear suspension still hanging on) Jeff
Old 02-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's why I got off there to much abuse. For A Body's Only

Last edited by Fast; 02-10-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 498 Likes on 480 Posts
Originally Posted by FJB SHOCKS LLC
Hi Mopar A body, new guy here but not to Mopars. Thought I'd just say there sure isn't much going on in this form as far as I can see, so maybe I can liven things up some.
Been racing Mopars all my life and that is very close to 70 years now. Drag racing, road racing, NASCAR and my favorite (yes I know I'm a very bad boy) street racing. Can't help it, I really like showing the other guys the trunk lid of any Mopar I'm driving at the time.
Anyway, I'm now finally building a hot rod, one of which I've always wanted to build. A 1962 Plymouth Valiant 2 door. Going to be a Pro-Turning type car meant to drive across country if I want. Will be a tube chassis type car, NASCAR Dodge R5 engine, 6 speed manual transmission with VERY large brakes, tires and engine set back to where it achieves 50% weight static front to rear. Double A arm front suspension,racing type dirt car parts for A arms and Koni coil-over front shocks. Being made as light as possible but still streetable, quite and not a cooker inside. Have two Pro chassis builders helping me design and build this Valiant, one drag racer and one a road racer. I hope to chop the top on this Valiant 2 inches and if anyone out there has done this, I could use some advise on this part of the project. All set to do the top before we cut out the floor and firewall for the tube chassis. I can be reached at fjbltd@yahoo.com. Anybody want to see pictures? The Valiant right now is a very bare shell. ( 1,344 pounds bare with original front and rear suspension still hanging on) Jeff
welcome to the forum, I'm w looking forward to your project please post pictures.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Fast
welcome to the forum....
Old 02-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Mopar Lover

Any up Dates ???
Old 02-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by Fast
Welcome...
Old 02-10-2019, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

i did not realize this post was a year and a half old.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by Iowan
i did not realize this post was a year and a half old.
Maybe he will get flagged with a E-Mail Notice and check in with us...