New Members Feel free to introduce yourself.

My purpose here is a little selfish

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My purpose here is a little selfish

Hi Everybody,

My name is Shaun and I work for Union Cab in Madison Wisconsin as a mechanic. I've taken on the task of cleaning out obsolete inventory and I've been doing my best to find buyers for this inventory as opposed to just throwing it away. Union Cab is about 30 years old and so are its obsolete parts in some cases. We've ran full size sedans like Diplomat and Fury in the early 80's, Experimented with the Aries K cars in the late 80's, and these days we've been expanding on our use of Dodge Caravan. Union Cab also once had a paratransit service utilizing Dodge full size vans and possibly had a Dodge pickup truck utility vehicle. I've been compiling spreadsheets with application data, part numbers, and pimping my parts on any online forum that will let me get away with it. Thank you moparforums for letting me get away with it. I'll have a thread posted in the classifieds shortly and you're welcome to contact me @ sharktank@charter.net with your needs, questions, or concerns. I have gained a lot of experience in a short time on the Dodge Caravans from 2001 and up and I'd be happy to try and help answer your technical questions on them.

Thanks and good luck with all your projects.