New Members Feel free to introduce yourself.

new member 67 fury

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new member 67 fury

hey guys, just joined....errr, again. hey mods will you delete account sneakysneaky? i want that email on this handle, i never recieved an email so had to start another acount. i'd rather have THat email linked to this account. or is there a way to cancel your own account? thanks in advance..

just bought an old bucket a couple of months ago...67 fury III 2 dr hardtop w/ 318...shes pretty ruff, but i was able to drive her home about 40 miles...i'll throw some pics up when i get home. new and different project for me, been into imports as long as i can remember...a few different turbo projects..some all motors, etc...been wanting to do something new to me for a while, ne ways glad to be here.

forgot had this on the cell...the day i picked her up in all of her buck nasty form...ill get some more up later...

Last edited by sneakysneakyIII; 12-01-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: had a pikture
Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like it. Looks like original paint. Wish I could find something that rustfree out here.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by theomahamoparguy
I like it. Looks like original paint. Wish I could find something that rustfree out here.
thanks moparguy. it was pretty untouched before i started messinwith it...i may get flamed for what ive done, just have to make it mine...i'll post up some pics in a minute..as you can see the body is full of dings and dents, so it'll def need a lot of work..for now shes gonna be stripped and rockin flat blackness....no floor board rust at all...interior is trashed tho, dash is decent everything else is yuck....the po had it for 6 years on his army base in californnia where im certain it spent its whole life, has an original owners service card in the glove box...pretty neat...he brought it over here last year. i paid 1700 bucks for it in the pic.

Last edited by sneakysneakyIII; 12-01-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Mopar Fan

snagged up these cragers on craigslist the day i picked up the car, id have to check but i think 205's up frt and 245's in rear...a tiny bit of inside upper fender scrub on hard lefts.....had to change out the studs on the driver side! had left hand thread..wtf???!! LOL

(started getting silly with the paint too...jus wait =)

had to get rid of those 30 minute starting times so jumped on summit and ordered a new intake (eld performer and 600 cfm 4 barrel)

better!

Old 12-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Mopar Fan

next up got a pointless distibutor kit from summit and some live wires, cleaned up engine bay, more flat blk =) (ditched the old nasty ac components) added some new valve covers too. cant see but there is a fresh new exhaust oo, dual 2.25 pipe to flowmaster 40's also, just put in a lokar throttle cable and kickdown kit...shes shifting hard! chirps 2nd =)

the rest are of how she has been coming along...interior is out and ive taken off all the old trim..oh also addded some half moon light covers cuz im hood like that.....and some rear air shocks, oreilys ftw!!
add pissed off face mod for +20 hp

more to come!! only 2 months into it, i'll get busy when i get an air compressor for the garage...new right rear quarter and body work. =)

Last edited by sneakysneakyIII; 12-01-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts
Wow! You done good! Welcome from San Francisco!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by Silverick
Wow! You done good! Welcome from San Francisco!
thanks rick! my man left me the original cali plates, has 63 stamped on them. your weather was good to the old boat. =)
nice fury btw, very clean. you have discs up frt? im still trying to decide if i should hunt down some parts or just buy the conversion from summit....i have drums all the way around.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sneakysneakyIII
had to change out the studs on the driver side! had left hand thread..wtf???!! LOL
all chryslers from that era had that
good thing to change them
i did too
Old 12-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by sneakysneakyIII
thanks rick! my man left me the original cali plates, has 63 stamped on them. your weather was good to the old boat. =)
nice fury btw, very clean. you have discs up frt? im still trying to decide if i should hunt down some parts or just buy the conversion from summit....i have drums all the way around.

Thanks! Yes, I have drums all the way around and have the 11" drums with power assist. They actually stop very good! I noticed on your car, that you have manual brakes and those aren't any fun. You could add a vacuum booster fairly easily and that would make a big difference. The disc conversion is nice.
BTW:Those black and yellow California plates are worth a few dollars to the right person so, whatever you do, don't lose them!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by 67 GTX
all chryslers from that era had that
good thing to change them
i did too
yeah, i kinda figured, just couldnt believe they made it all this time....easy to change plus oreilys had a box in stock...the cragers were going on no matter what!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by Silverick
Thanks! Yes, I have drums all the way around and have the 11" drums with power assist. They actually stop very good! I noticed on your car, that you have manual brakes and those aren't any fun. You could add a vacuum booster fairly easily and that would make a big difference. The disc conversion is nice.
BTW:Those black and yellow California plates are worth a few dollars to the right person so, whatever you do, don't lose them!
i think i'm going to look into that booster....they actually stop pretty good, just find myself " 2 footing it" when i have to stop...kinda weird driving this a couple of days then getting into my 7 series (it has a tiny brake pedal..)

you find any good parts sources besides the obvious....ebay, summit, etc..looking for interior parts, outside trim, ya know parts unique to these cars. thanks in advance!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
welcome , nice looking ride
Old 12-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by challenger
welcome , nice looking ride
thanks challenger.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
You have done and awesome job on this Fury. You should be very proud of it.