Free Fender Tag Decoding!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 08:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Free Fender Tag Decoding!

Hello all! I would like to extend my services in decoding fender tags! I have been decoding fender tags all my life, and trust me, I've done my fair share of research on the subject. Am I an expert? No - I'm sure there are people out there who know more than me. However, I am very well learned indeed. I can do the following.

'67-'68 tags - I can decode some, if not most, of the codes on these tags. While I usually can't tell you 100% what is said on these tags, I can give you quite a good idea. Or if you're struggling with decoding a certain code, give me a shout! I'm happy to help if I can.

'69-'71 tags - I can decode these 100%. No issues at all. If you want an even deeper idea of what those codes on your tag mean, deeper than an online decoder can tell you, I can help with that. Whether that's more info on packages, special equipment, and etc.

'72 tags - I can do these as well, usually with very few issues, if any. There may be a few codes I don't know, however, if I do know them, I'm happy to contribute my knowledge.

HOW THIS WORKS.

1. Snap a picture of your fender tag. The clearer the better. If you don't want me to see the sequence number, go ahead and cover it in the picture. If you don't mind, I don't mind. I won't do anything with your tags besides decode them and get back to you!

2. Email me the picture.* My email is 440.6pack1969@gmail.com

3. Make a post on this thread to let me know you sent an email! And I'll make sure to get back to you.

*If emailing won't work, just post it on this thread, and I'll get back to you here.