helping out a friend

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Post helping out a friend

I'm doing my part to help another rodder out at another site:

Stolen – REWARD

This car was stolen in Dallas, Texas on September 29, 2008.

The car is described as a 1963 Chevy Nova “Gasser”
It is a Nostalgia Gasser straight axle (chrome front axle)
383 stroker
Demon carburetor
Powerglide Transmission
Fuel cell
Optima battery
Crager mags
Nostalgia decals on rear windows
Green tech tag on lower driver side roll bar.

There is a $5,000.00 REWARD for information that directly leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons that are responsible for this Grand Theft.

Please post this information on all car related websites that you are a member of and send it to everyone on your email list, and ask that everyone who receives the email from you do the same.

As “Car Guys” we need to all band together and find these perpetrators and bring them to justice. We all love this hobby and now is the time to stand as one and show these thief’s we are not going to tolerate this nonsense any longer.

If you have any questions you may contact us at the E-mail addresses listed below, or contact your local Police Department.

Jay Nordstrom
jdcobra427@sbcglobal.net

Steve Parks
Steveneparks@yahoo.com

Stolen_REWARD_by_MidnightSoiree.jpg (82572 bytes)
Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
people like that just turn my stomach i'll keep an eye open over here in georgia well atleast the northeast part what color was it originally incase it was repainted and if there just happened to be a scratch by a close 4yr old ?
Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Thats the truth ef , I myself would love to catch people that steal from other hard working people , we live in a place where thugs/******** think they can just do what they want to to make there living the easy way , I went out to my treestand the 28th of september and looked up and dang if some one didnt just climb up and take the thing after eight years of it just hanging there bothering no one , i wish we had a rule if you stole something you would loose an arm or at least a finger and that maybe just maybe would want them to think twice but if i ever catch someone taking something of mine then i guess i have the right to shoot and ask why later this was for a friend of a friend that had it stolen and i would love to get it back for him but im sure its about twenty different cars by now
Old 10-09-2008, 06:43 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cant stomch thieves ither. I had a buddy just last week , has a 56 ford tudor, sitting on blocks in his yard waiting on funds to do the resto. heard a large bang at 3 in the mornin, looked out the window to see someone had tried to push the car off the blocks and steal it. didnt catch them but hes a west virginia native, they know how to handle this type. it was his dads car, left it too his grandson and wanted my budy too fix it for him. Weve had a rash of thefts here where they steal the carsand take them to scrapers to get fast . that pisses me off worse then the theft.thast like sacraligeman.