70 superbee questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i havent bought it. i havent talked to the guy since i went and looked at it. he said some guy from like arizona or sumwhere was wanting to come look at it in the spring, i told him i would keep in contact if i ever got the buenos to pay for it. i think there is a guy looking for him to buy it. i want it too damn bad to see it go away from me, but as you all say, there are more, but this one is in suuuch good shape man, it's killer how nice it is
Old 12-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UPDATE!!

went back a few weeks ago to see if it had been sold yet. well it hasn't. went back today to give it a good look after a year so my excitement wouldn't overwhelm me. the guy was working, but i talked to his wife. she said the guy from arizona wouldn't pay the 10,500 but offered him trade. then there were like 2 more guys to come and offer. now i'm not saying i can make him budge, but i do believe his price is a little too high. Looked at it real good, and there is rust punching through on the rocker and rear quarter where they meet, and the floor is rusting worse in the back seat, another hole on the passenger side now. the weld of the roof and quarter is rust bubbling real bad to, and i snapped a pic of the fendertag, well.....can't really make it out. it's pretty rusted where the battery was on that side i guess. not to mention the trunk is completely rusted out, as well as the gas tank rusted. i'm gonna talk to the guy and talk to my dad and see if he will help me pay the rest on it, would really like to get it for 6. wouldn't mind getting it for 7 but i wouldnt go over 8.