2010 Olympics

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Olympics

Hello fellow Mopar nuts, as most of you know from time to time things come along that make me want to stick my boot in someone's ***. The 2010 Olympics are no exception. Due to all the political correctness that is rotting the ***** off of North America I feel compelled to vent a little. I just received an e-mail from a bro that lives in Vancouver, good God fearin' beer drinking, Mopar ridin' dude with a head on his shoulders.
He informs me that there is a plan afoot to sing our national anthem in Hindu at the opening of the Olympics. I know this rant o mine is probably gonna stir the pot but I am pretty wound up over this. I am Canadian and damn happy to be, for the most part we don't bother anyone or cause to many waves but if we lay down on this one as a country, well as they say," the **** is out of her"
I am sure my Mopar brothers and sisters south of the 49th parallel wouldn't stand for the American National Anthem being sung in let's say Japanese or whatever. FU@K Political Correctness. I am lacing up my boots.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 117 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by Polaradude
Hello fellow Mopar nuts, as most of you know from time to time things come along that make me want to stick my boot in someone's ***. The 2010 Olympics are no exception. Due to all the political correctness that is rotting the ***** off of North America I feel compelled to vent a little. I just received an e-mail from a bro that lives in Vancouver, good God fearin' beer drinking, Mopar ridin' dude with a head on his shoulders.
He informs me that there is a plan afoot to sing our national anthem in Hindu at the opening of the Olympics. I know this rant o mine is probably gonna stir the pot but I am pretty wound up over this. I am Canadian and damn happy to be, for the most part we don't bother anyone or cause to many waves but if we lay down on this one as a country, well as they say," the **** is out of her"
I am sure my Mopar brothers and sisters south of the 49th parallel wouldn't stand for the American National Anthem being sung in let's say Japanese or whatever. FU@K Political Correctness. I am lacing up my boots.

I agree with you 1,000%... If were hapening here I'd be just as pissed off!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I agree with ya man
you are completely right
Old 11-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Dont get me started, I hate that ethnic singers feel the need to make the anthem their "own"! and who was the piece of **** that did the anthem at daytona this year. My buddy was there and they wanted to boo the *******, but were afraid it would come off the wrong way! I saw it on tv and said wtf!
Old 11-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that is total bs dude !
Old 11-02-2009, 01:43 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Be no surprise at all if they did.

Local joke- What river seperates one million Hindus form one million Chinese?
The Fraser

FYI The Fraser runs thru Vancouver, host city of the olimpics.

The taxpayers in BC are getting stuck with billions of dollars to put these POS games on after being promised that would never happen. Surprise, surprise.

Last edited by toad490; 11-02-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
I'm a little behind the times, nor do I give a **** about the Olympics, but I take it that they are being held in the great white country to the north?

Polaradude - I'll help ya kick some ***.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by 78D200
I'm a little behind the times, nor do I give a **** about the Olympics, but I take it that they are being held in the great white country to the north?

Polaradude - I'll help ya kick some ***.
Ya they are having the winter Olympics in British Columbia, and thanks for the *** kicking help Tim. There's a lot of asses that need kickin'
Old 11-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by Polaradude
There's a lot of asses that need kickin'
You don't need to tell me, there are a lot down here too.

I've never really been one to watch the Olympics.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Mopar Fanatic

It's all about votes, we've imported so many east asians over the last 20 years that Vancouver schools are mostly made up of studends of Asian decent. We've imported terriosts (Air India bombing 389 people killed, bomb made in Duncan, BC) and gang warfare to the streets of Vancouver, something unheard of in Canada untill the last few years and now they have the political power to insure that the importation of these problams will continue. No shortage of asses to kick, just *** kickers.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by toad490
It's all about votes, we've imported so many east asians over the last 20 years that Vancouver schools are mostly made up of studends of Asian decent. We've imported terriosts (Air India bombing 389 people killed, bomb made in Duncan, BC) and gang warfare to the streets of Vancouver, something unheard of in Canada untill the last few years and now they have the political power to insure that the importation of these problams will continue. No shortage of asses to kick, just *** kickers.
No **** man, I lived in Van for almost 10 years and had to get out. I couldn't take it anymore. Hop-sing was riding a peddle bike last week in China, now he's on the freeway with a Lexus and has moved in next door. F&CK. Now all the greasy bastards have moved in to sell china white meanwhile the only people doing anything about this bs was the almighty big red machine and they are the ones getting the ***** from the heat...go figure. At least they had some control.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:42 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
F@#KING OATH BROTHER

raaaaagh stomp on the necks of the rich white c@#ts that sell there souls for $$$$$$$$$$ & greed f@#k em F#$k how long do good ol boys have to sit on our hands before we attack . long enough so where so out numbered even in our own back yards . mates someone watered the s@#t & it just keeps growing . i don't blame the s#$ties for comming here i blame the polies . i better send this before i get logged out
Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 AM
Mopar Lover

it s@#ts me to tears my beloved rochedale is f@#ked thats why i had to move to the sticks . nobody gives a f@#k as long as theres pills to pop & beer to drink & ***** to F@#k no c@#t cares EXCEPT ME i don't drink pop pills ( smoke any more ) & rarely f@#k . well like the the old bush rangers if they don't have workers hands shoot em .
Old 11-03-2009, 05:00 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by deadkelly
it s@#ts me to tears my beloved rochedale is f@#ked thats why i had to move to the sticks . nobody gives a f@#k as long as theres pills to pop & beer to drink & ***** to F@#k no c@#t cares EXCEPT ME i don't drink pop pills ( smoke any more ) & rarely f@#k . well like the the old bush rangers if they don't have workers hands shoot em .
Fear not my Aussie brother, we will be the ones that emerge from the wreckage after the smoke clears draggin spare parts.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Mopar Lover

& speaking english
Old 11-03-2009, 12:57 PM
thinkin with me dipstick

two days ago i saw a rig that'll carry that tanker, you want out of here - you talk to me...
Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Mopar Lover

& speaking english
You know it man.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by johnthegoalie
two days ago i saw a rig that'll carry that tanker, you want out of here - you talk to me...
any deal you had was with him . hahahaha i love it , john i just sent some aussie movies to ol grant . mate there full on aussie twisted ones i'm sure we'll get a reaction at leased out of bad boy buby ? .
Old 11-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Mopar Lover

man i love it on here , it's the only place where i can rant & get away with it . apart from nothing voters .face book is so gay & lame no one talks cars , they just speak realy crap s@#t . like lets vote nothing then cut ourselves .
Old 11-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Mopar Lover

man i love it on here , it's the only place where i can rant & get away with it . apart from nothing voters .face book is so gay & lame no one talks cars , they just speak realy crap s@#t . like lets vote nothing then cut ourselves .
That's f*ckin' hilarious, "lets vote nothing then cut ourselves"
Ya ole buddy, this place rocks. Rant away m8.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:56 AM
thinkin with me dipstick

any deal you had was with him . hahahaha i love it , john i just sent some aussie movies to ol grant . mate there full on aussie twisted ones i'm sure we'll get a reaction at leased out of bad boy buby ? .
that lord humongous seems like a reasonable feller, i'll go have a talk with him...

didja send him the one where stacy keach is a cross australia truck driver being stalked by a serial killer or the one where ricky schroeder's parents get killed in the outback and the old guy going to die finds him and has to teach him how to survive in the harsh wilderness before he croaks?

Last edited by johnthegoalie; 11-05-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Mopar Lover

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by johnthegoalie
that lord humongous seems like a reasonable feller, i'll go have a talk with him...

didja send him the one where stacy keach is a cross australia truck driver being stalked by a serial killer or the one where ricky schroeder's parents get killed in the outback and the old guy going to die finds him and has to teach him how to survive in the harsh wilderness before he croaks?
hahahaha good s@#t .
um i don't know those actors , but razzorbacks about a yankie reporter chic sooking about culling kangaroos , & a huge wild pig kills her & heeps of others . so just like jaws everybodys scared of wild pigs & of course we tell all the tourists great stories about all the nasty stuff hear let alone the outback serial killers ect ect then i ask em if there wanta go shooting hahahaha . theres also wolf creek & others all good for a gigle . gota go m8 cya .
Old 11-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Mopar Lover

I saw that flick with keach back in the day , it was the double feature with mad max. Think it was Road Games? He had a truck full of pig carcasses. Then folks be missing. In the end the truck had a few extra carcasses in the back! Seen The one with eric bana, Chopper,[thanks Grant]. Fu#$in awesome. Also watched Wolf Creek a few yers back. "A dingo ate me baby!" is an inside joke. Aussie bikie rules of the road,"In front of a horse, behind a cow, and over a dog"!! HaHa! Sorry, didnt see wolf creek in your post til now. Motel Hell anyone? Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by scotts74birds
I saw that flick with keach back in the day , it was the double feature with mad max. Think it was Road Games? He had a truck full of pig carcasses. Then folks be missing. In the end the truck had a few extra carcasses in the back! Seen The one with eric bana, Chopper,[thanks Grant]. Fu#$in awesome. Also watched Wolf Creek a few yers back. "A dingo ate me baby!" is an inside joke. Aussie bikie rules of the road,"In front of a horse, behind a cow, and over a dog"!! HaHa! Sorry, didnt see wolf creek in your post til now. Motel Hell anyone? Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!!
chainsaw massacre i have a knife its a good knife hahaha
Old 11-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Mopar Lover

No probs m8, more to come.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Mopar Lover

Grant, have we educated DK yet with some of ours? I.E. Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry, the bad guys from Bullett in the Charger and I think the bad guys in the 7-Ups had a mope also. "Being INFAMOUS is alot more fun than being famous!"- Scotty Von Doom. I'll be copywriting that.

Last edited by scotts74birds; 11-06-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Mopar Lover

hey guys i got internet at my place now it's been ages hahaha thank fark i'll get some pic's ect up tonight cyas .
Old 11-07-2009, 04:08 AM
Mopar Lover

Grant, have we educated DK yet with some of ours? I.E. Vanishing Point, Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry, the bad guys from Bullett in the Charger and I think the bad guys in the 7-Ups had a mope also. "Being INFAMOUS is alot more fun than being famous!"- Scotty Von Doom. I'll be copywriting that.
I'll go hunting through my dvd's, Ya Ollie needs to see some of these for sure.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Mopar Lover

good shizen .