Truly a sad day for America!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Angry Truly a sad day for America!!

I cant believe Obama won another term. Im truly disappointed. (not that the other guy was much better! but at least he was the lesser of 2 EVILS.) Obama has really pulled the wool over peoples eyes...He is spending money like he won the lotto or something, and the deficit sense hes been president has gotten WAY out of hand...Then there's OBAMA CARE???? He is also slowly taking our freedoms from us...Thanks to him working along with the UN we will be soon loosing our right to bear Arms also....We need our guns to prevent a tyrannical government. Hitler took the guns away and look what happened.
I have 2 things on my property that I am proud of...#1. A flag that that says "Dont tread on me" that fly's high & proud......#2. A sign that 's posted out front that says "GOD, GUN'S, & GUTS" made this country what it is
We have all but kicked God out, Our gun's will be next! (they will have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers!!) Which makes me wonder if there is any men left with the GUT'S to do anything about it?? "We The People" or "We The Puppets" “ Liberty without learning is always in peril, and learning without liberty is always in vain. ”
Please Tell me there's still some red blooded Americans out there that feel the same way I do???
The following users liked this post:
69mopar (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 386 Likes on 381 Posts
Originally Posted by oldiebutgoodie
I cant believe Obama won another term. Im truly disappointed. (not that the other guy was much better! but at least he was the lesser of 2 EVILS.) Obama has really pulled the wool over peoples eyes...He is spending money like he won the lotto or something, and the deficit sense hes been president has gotten WAY out of hand...Then there's OBAMA CARE???? He is also slowly taking our freedoms from us...Thanks to him working along with the UN we will be soon loosing our right to bear Arms also....We need our guns to prevent a tyrannical government. Hitler took the guns away and look what happened.
I have 2 things on my property that I am proud of...#1. A flag that that says "Dont tread on me" that fly's high & proud......#2. A sign that 's posted out front that says "GOD, GUN'S, & GUTS" made this country what it is
We have all but kicked God out, Our gun's will be next! (they will have to pry mine out of my cold dead fingers!!) Which makes me wonder if there is any men left with the GUT'S to do anything about it?? "We The People" or "We The Puppets" “ Liberty without learning is always in peril, and learning without liberty is always in vain. ”
Please Tell me there's still some red blooded Americans out there that feel the same way I do???
4 more years of his lies. Him making his own laws , no regards to congress
oldiebutgoodie (11-08-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I hear ya clucking big chicken!!

I drank myself to sleep last night, i felt like **** ALL day. Funny how that works.

I could not agree more with ya, I have promised myself I will not any longer support this Federal government in any way shape or form. I am perusing a few lines of "work" that will allow me to maintain my life style and NOT pay any taxes. Its the only way I can see to live thru the next 4 years , or the rest of my life.

God Bless Texas and Wyoming.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts
i say that he should be removed from office by force. since he is prving himself as a domestic enemy of the U.S. Constitution. which i took an oath to defend and protect. i may be an inactive marine. but as they say once a marine always a marine.
The following 4 users liked this post by mikerp76:
Charlie72 (11-09-2012), Gorts 5th (11-07-2012), Militiaof1 (11-08-2012), oldiebutgoodie (11-08-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 103 Likes on 103 Posts
Angry

the whole systems rigged its an illusion that we have a free constitutional republic did you know that all the presidents are cousins...
NO ***** COUSINS
well that's it the truth is in our face evil people run the world and they cause all the wars the strife the divisions and they blame us and others but they are to blame look at the voting records of these traitors they need to be brought to the fema camps have a speedy trial and off with their heads they all have sold us out for evil gains and at the cost of our brave men and women in the armed services not to say about the counties they invade just to steal there natural resources they are not human they have no em pithy for those who die on our side and the poor people in what ever country they decide to invade with our armed forces
to win we just don't do what they want us to do if no one show up[ to play the game the game cant be played
let them go off and fight let them send their children to fight not us
i have never seen any country invade more counties in less time than ours and they set it up they are the guilty ones i know who the real terrorists are and they sit in our government all our god given freedoms they have come against no one else
well in the end they all will burn
Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Received 181 Likes on 170 Posts
Did someone say guns?

The clown now in power won't say it but he would like to remove your guns. He does not support or approve of the NRA nor does the NRA support him. That's why I vote to protect my 2nd Ammendment right to bear arms. Just a few of my favs from lowest caliber up.

My wife's new Ruger 22/45 Lite

Name:  IMG_0812.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  73.4 KB

Her old Colt Government 380 auto

Name:  IMG_0807.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  80.3 KB

My sweet shooting Ruger 9mm

Name:  IMG_0809.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  68.7 KB

My new Swith and Wesson 40 cal

Name:  IMG_0810.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  71.9 KB

My old Ruger Security Six 357 magnum

Name:  IMG_0808.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  76.3 KB

And my trusty Ruger 44 magnum

Name:  IMG_0811.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  74.9 KB

This is my new carry Ruger SR9C. 10 round and 17 round clip.

Name:  IMG_0817.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  77.3 KB

My new Ruger SR 1911

Name:  IMG_0878.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  105.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0879.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  92.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0880.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  100.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0881.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0882.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0883.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  78.4 KB
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

No matter the outcome of the election myself and my wife are ready to defend ourselves and our rights. We are set up for electronic finger printing next Tuesday at 1:30 and then our CHL course is set for the 1st of December. She was shooting so well that I decided to buy her an early Christmas present. Her little Sig Sauer cost about a $100.00 less than my Ruger 1911.

Name:  IMG_0933.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  255.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0934.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  186.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0935.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  219.9 KB
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 386 Likes on 381 Posts
Should have invested in Smith & Wesson. If Obummer was a republican the dems would have had him impeached
oldiebutgoodie (11-10-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Mopar Lover

Angry

you know that's the trick CHL
by the constitution we have the right to bear arms on our side not conceal the loss of freedom is the licenses to conceal it
i where mine on my front i don't conceal it
when you sign that license you gave up YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
and there is nothing like a well armed militia to make sure OUR Representatives vote as we want them to according to the constitution and bill of rights
not the big corporations and the other special interest groups like the united nations
this is not a democracy this is a constitutional republic!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Nope...no rights given up at all. Next year Texas is voting on the open carry law and it will be just like the old west days. Every non-felon has the right to carry one in their vehicles to protect themselves. I can carry a hand gun on myself and walk into a liquor store. Someone without the CHL does and they get charged with a 3rd degree felony. Gun rules change state by state.
Gorts 5th (11-08-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Mopar Lover

Angry

there you go just what im talking about 3rd degree felony
my brother and close friend got there's but not me i own and carry i take advantage of my god given rights

Last edited by Gorts 5th; 11-08-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Mopar Fan

OK, I'll play.

Name:  SBR004.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  44.5 KB
Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Mopar Fan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Truly a sad day for America

I find your statement to be wrong prove it.The lesser of two evils won .Bush,Romneyand the there whole party is the reason I lost my business.Stop listening to other people and read you might feel different.
Originally Posted by oldiebutgoodie
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Mopar Fan

Just remember there is a person with the same gun pointing back at you.Go and play
Originally Posted by Militiaof1
OK, I'll play.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Mopar Fan

Truly a sad day for America

If you are old enough to remember there is a thing called inpeachment.Look it up and get it started.All this talk is cheap.Stand up and do something about it if you think Obama is so bad.
Originally Posted by mikerp76
i say that he should be removed from office by force. since he is prving himself as a domestic enemy of the U.S. Constitution. which i took an oath to defend and protect. i may be an inactive marine. but as they say once a marine always a marine.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beautiful cars & guns dont get no better than this!
All we need now are some HOT chicks.........
Old 11-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Mopar Fan

[QUOTE=dartcuda;93886]I find your statement to be wrong prove it

Well I find YOUR statement to be wrong!!!! YOU PROVE IT

.The lesser of two evils won

I don't think so!! just look at the economy & the deficit....(mentioned above) And At least bush/Romney are not on the terrorist side!!!
Hosni Mubarak was pro west, And supported Israel. So Obama wanted him gone!! Obama said Egypt was committing genocide?? He said the same thing about Assad in Syria. Assad for years keep the chemical weapons, etc in check!! And now Obama also supports Turkey (key country of TERRORIST!) just like Gaddafi keep the terrorist in check, Obama also wants him gone!!! See a pattern yet???? Obama also supports the "OCCUPY MOVEMENT" But yet he turns his back on Benjamin Netanahu and ISRAEL.....So if/when Iran bombs Israel whose side do you think Obama will take???? I will bet you a million dollars it wont be ISRAEL ( aka "the Jew") Israel will have to step up to the plate and do something about it because Mr Obama dont either have the B@lls to, or DONT want to..... Im seeing a pattern of a president thats a Muslim/terrorist lover and a Christian/Jew hater...Didnt Hitler already do this???? I could go on and on...but I will just let you READ about all this

.Bush,Romney and the there whole party is the reason I lost my business.

And just Exactly how did BUSH/ROMNEY & "THERE WHOLE PARTY" make you loose your Business? I find that hard to believe sir....

Stop listening to other people and read you might feel different.

I don't listen to other people (just like I will not listen to YOU either!!!!), I seek out my own Information!!! And do plenty of reading thank you very much....Maybe you need to do the same!!! And wait a minute.......Nope, I Dont feel "NO DIFFRENT" QUOTE]

Last edited by oldiebutgoodie; 11-09-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by dartcuda
Just remember there is a person with the same gun pointing back at you.Go and play
I merely think he is stating that he is ready to defend himself if needed.....And it would be a given that someone else has one pointing back... THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT SIR!!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Mopar Fan

If you are old enough to remember there is a thing called inpeachment.Look it up and get it started.All this talk is cheap.Stand up and do something about it if you think Obama is so bad.
This man DID STAND UP and do something about it when he gave his service/time to defend this country...Which I bet is alot more than you have ever done for this country SIR.....And if all this talk is so CHEEP...Why dont you stop talking already???? Dont pick on the men that sacrificed there lives for this country. You can pick on me all day long....But show some respect for our military men sir.....
The following 2 users liked this post by oldiebutgoodie:
mikerp76 (11-09-2012), MrOldart2U (11-11-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Mopar Fanatic

i'm only one person and trust me it will take alot more than myself to do anything. besides the politicians are just as courrupt as he is. but i'm sure that if he signs the treaty with the un to dis arm us. his time in office will be short as then he has made himself an enemy of our constitution. which myself and several thaousand people have sworn to protect.
The following 2 users liked this post by mikerp76:
MrOldart2U (11-11-2012), oldiebutgoodie (11-10-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Ya'll need to stop arguing over who is the blame for the shape this countrys in it has been deterioating for many years due to greed and greed alone.Those who lost busnesses and blame others for it should do some soul searching you probly lost it due to not being prepared or your own greed, all of us have the greed gene in us it's just stronger in some than others nothing to be ashamed of just don't blame others for your loss,it's like saying i'm not rich and thats all Ted Turners falt reality check it was your responsibility and you failed. Bush Sr. started the the bullcrap overseas and his son was not happy with the outcome so he lied to us and went back in [should have been impeached when we found no weapons of mass distruction] these polititons change the constitution to suit their greedy needs with out the thought of the american public.Obama is like a thief with our unlimited credit card pissing money away without a care in the world about how to put it back. We are headed for a socalist state at the rate we are going and we the people need to rescue this country. There are some of us whom are nonbelevers that don't see the false truths that they are being fed by our government run media and appointed officals they don't beleve in the alternative uses for the FEMA camps,the mad rush to gun control leglisation. It's only a matter of time till we are completely screwed and i vow as an American who served in it's military to fight to the death to keep her free for our children to enjoy her freedoms God Bless America!!!!! Rant over now back to our regularly scheduled argument.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Some of us that have posted in this thread are veterans including myself. They will also have to pull the guns I have out of my cold dead fingers. Remember to hug or shake a veteran's hand this Sunday on Veteran's Day.
The following 3 users liked this post by bremereric:
Militiaof1 (11-09-2012), MrOldart2U (11-11-2012), oldiebutgoodie (11-10-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Mopar Fanatic

hy bremer if we ever meet in person i'll buy you a cold one. us vets have to stick together.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Old 11-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Mopar Fan

Libtard. You have the comprehension of a gopher.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by mikerp76
hy bremer if we ever meet in person i'll buy you a cold one. us vets have to stick together.
I'll do the same, but that Aspen needs to stay in the garage, under a cover.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by lou3500
Ya'll need to stop arguing over who is the blame for the shape this countrys in it has been deterioating for many years due to greed and greed alone.Those who lost busnesses and blame others for it should do some soul searching you probly lost it due to not being prepared or your own greed, all of us have the greed gene in us it's just stronger in some than others nothing to be ashamed of just don't blame others for your loss,it's like saying i'm not rich and thats all Ted Turners falt reality check it was your responsibility and you failed. Bush Sr. started the the bullcrap overseas and his son was not happy with the outcome so he lied to us and went back in [should have been impeached when we found no weapons of mass distruction] these polititons change the constitution to suit their greedy needs with out the thought of the american public.Obama is like a thief with our unlimited credit card pissing money away without a care in the world about how to put it back. We are headed for a socalist state at the rate we are going and we the people need to rescue this country. There are some of us whom are nonbelevers that don't see the false truths that they are being fed by our government run media and appointed officals they don't beleve in the alternative uses for the FEMA camps,the mad rush to gun control leglisation. It's only a matter of time till we are completely screwed and i vow as an American who served in it's military to fight to the death to keep her free for our children to enjoy her freedoms God Bless America!!!!! Rant over now back to our regularly scheduled argument.
New to the game are we??? look up the New Deal. you are so outa touch with history it must be public school related, or CNN. Either way you dont have a clue.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
I believe one of the biggest problems is the absolute prevention of oil exploration , keeping the US dependent on Saudi oil . at least under Romney the exploration would have been restarted & helped to boost the economy & value of the US dollar again .
Old 11-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chryco Psycho
I believe one of the biggest problems is the absolute prevention of oil exploration , keeping the US dependent on Saudi oil . at least under Romney the exploration would have been restarted & helped to boost the economy & value of the US dollar again .
Remember that the president isn't a fan of oil or big US oil producers. He wants wind, solar and batteries. He said that not me.
The following 2 users liked this post by bremereric:
Militiaof1 (11-09-2012), oldiebutgoodie (11-10-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by Chryco Psycho
Ding, Ding, we have a WINNER. Maybe we should STOP printing fiat currency and go back to the gold standered.

Quick Reply: Truly a sad day for America!!