New Members Feel free to introduce yourself.

Grettings from Flint, MI

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grettings from Flint, MI

********* SOLD ************
I joined this forum because I run a non-profit that helps low income families keep their cars running and mentors young people to work on vehicles, not shoot each other, etc.

We received a large donation of NOS Mopar, AMC, and Jeep pieces and I felt that coming to a Mopar forum first was better than going to Craigslist because forum guys are usually interested in vehicles more than just for a quick buck. Most of it is 70s-80s stuff. There may be a little from earlier.

I've got over 900 parts, mostly small stuff like tape stripe kits, bumper filler pieces, gaskets, tire cover, etc. that I would like to sell (or trade) in one batch. I have looked through a lot of it, but I paid someone to just come and write down all of the part numbers and a simple description (they weren't a car person, so not much detail.)

I know know our organization could make a lot more money piece by piece, but it would be easier to get rid of it and get my storage area back.

Thanks.

Last edited by ForgeFlint; 12-29-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:43 AM

And as soon as I posted I realized I wrote "Grettings" instead of "Greetings". LOL.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ForgeFlint
I joined this forum because I run a non-profit that helps low income families keep their cars running and mentors young people to work on vehicles, not shoot each other, etc.

We received a large donation of NOS Mopar, AMC, and Jeep pieces and I felt that coming to a Mopar forum first was better than going to Craigslist because forum guys are usually interested in vehicles more than just for a quick buck. Most of it is 70s-80s stuff. There may be a little from earlier.

I've got over 900 parts, mostly small stuff like tape stripe kits, bumper filler pieces, gaskets, tire cover, etc. that I would like to sell (or trade) in one batch. I have looked through a lot of it, but I paid someone to just come and write down all of the part numbers and a simple description (they weren't a car person, so not much detail.)

I know know our organization could make a lot more money piece by piece, but it would be easier to get rid of it and get my storage area back.

Thanks.
It is great idea and very nice to know about it. Is this something like classified http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/whit...sler-crossfire, i used that source for my newest used car.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:08 AM
Banned

Welcome mate.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:25 AM

Everything sold
Old 12-29-2017, 01:45 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 870 Likes on 849 Posts
That is great... Hope it all went to a good home....