What's wrong with the Pro Stock Hemis?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by beuvyler
With all due respect to Alan Johnson who seems like a good ol' boy, but there doesn't seem to be much demand for "good ol' boys" in pro stock drag racing. I tune in week after week and see the pontiac boys putting the Mopars on the trailer. I see the Corporate Mopar sponsored car strugling to make it one or two rounds, then come up short in the semi or final. The driver is cutting a good light consistantly, but always gets edged out by a nose at the big end. I see "Hemi" in big bold letters on the scoop, but the performance at the finish line speaks of anything but... I know Warren Johnson likes to talk about how much horsepower he has, and how much trouble he having getting it down on the track. The Hemi guys certanly don't seem to have that problem. What is wrong with their engine program? I mean, They're running Hemis!!! They should take the logo off until they start performing like one. How can Mopar continue to fund a losing operation? It's becoming embarasing for mopar fans. I know because I'm one of them. Where is the next Daryl Alderman? Maybe he's on some small strip in America cutting razor close lights and running a mopar tuned to make the power that made them number one. Mopar or no car...
Yer mate got to agree with you, I have been watching prostock for years wishing they go all the rounds and get that wally.......Its frustrating

Last edited by E34 Pacer; 01-11-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:33 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya seriously, where is the new Alderman ?