Rev N Nator

Old 11-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rev N Nator

Do any of you have RT Garage's Rev N Nator? If so, are there any issue's? Thanks!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 170 Likes on 166 Posts
y -

I asked the same question a while back.
There were some issues last year and Mancini Racing stopped selling them, but I believe the issues were worked out and they are back in stock.

I know one guy who has one and he seemed to like it, after he figured out the rev limiter.

I'm still curious, but have to ask the question: what problem am I trying to fix over my chrome box?

Archer
Old 11-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Mopar Fan

I want one for the rev limiter. I know I could go with an MSD 6AL but I like the Rev N Nator's ease of installation with no altercations to the wiring on my car. I already have the recommended Firecore distributor. I have the MP orange box and it has been flawless for the past 17 years but again, I would like a rev limiter.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 868 Likes on 847 Posts
Just new Digital technology.... Some work,, some fail.... Even the best do that..Give it a try and see how it works and report back.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by RacerHog
Just new Digital technology.... Some work,, some fail.... Even the best do that..Give it a try and see how it works and report back.
It's on the way to me. A report will follow.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by ykf7b0
It's on the way to me. A report will follow.
Got it today and installed it soon thereafter. Engine fired right up and rev limiter works great! Raining here today so I didn't test it with high speed runs in my 10 second street car but I'm not expecting any problems. Any horsepower gains will be determined at a later time. I'm sure it didn't slow it down any. Customer service is the absolute best I have ever experienced! Troy is more than happy to talk to you and offer advice.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 868 Likes on 847 Posts
Glad your happy So far.... Keep my Birth State Racing....
"I'm a Miss Placed Tennessee Boy" out here in So-CAL making my retirement... Hope to be home (TN) one day... From Memphis but will relocate to north of Nashville up in Henderson on the lake....
Old 11-21-2015, 07:14 PM
Mopar Fan

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RacerHog
Glad your happy So far.... Keep my Birth State Racing....
"I'm a Miss Placed Tennessee Boy" out here in So-CAL making my retirement... Hope to be home (TN) one day... From Memphis but will relocate to north of Nashville up in Henderson on the lake....
I hope you make it back to God's country soon!!!! Mopar to ya!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by ykf7b0
Got it today and installed it soon thereafter. Engine fired right up and rev limiter works great! Raining here today so I didn't test it with high speed runs in my 10 second street car but I'm not expecting any problems. Any horsepower gains will be determined at a later time. I'm sure it didn't slow it down any. Customer service is the absolute best I have ever experienced! Troy is more than happy to talk to you and offer advice.
Car has now been on several high speed runs along with some quarter mile blasts and the Rev N Nator is rock solid. I don't have any dyno or et's to report but I will say that I do expect positive results regarding performance data.