Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The stories people tell....

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
The stories people tell....

Lol So I'm in town yesterday in my chally and I stop at oreilly's. Well there is another muscle car enthusiast there. I have talked to him once or twice in the past, and he was telling me how his buddy called him the other day about a 70 hemi cuda 4 speed all original with the matching numbers hemi and 4 speed and garage kept that was put on craigslist for.... $1200.00 but unfortunately by time he called the guy about it was already sold..... first thing obviously wrong with this story... the guy selling the car knows way too much about it to sell it so cheap... second not even my best friend would pass up the chance to buy something like that to tell me about it.. I mean even if he didnt have the money he would take pretty much everything he had to trade the guy for it worth a few grand more than what the guy was asking as I would also do lol.

That reminds of my pathological lying cousin... lol A long while back he was telling me how his rich buddy brian was at a lake auto auction and they also had a matching numbers hemi cuda come through there and supposively people only bid up to $6,000.00 dollars on it.... I couldnt help but laugh and tell him his buddy is a liar. Because the lake auto auction is an auction for a ton of rich old men that give way too much for cars. And if that were really true than his rich buddy was the dumbest guy I have ever heard of. His excuse for him was he didnt have anywhere to keep it... I told him yeah... he is really a dumb ***, if it were me I would park the current P.O.S. he calls a nice car in the ditch and park that in my drive way lol.... his friends current p.o.s. is a 76 nova lol. It just amazes me some of the B.S. stories people like to tell just for attention. I have heard countless... literally countless friggin B.S. stories like this from people. Pretty much everytime I take my chally for a drive and stop at a store or something lol.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol Yeah there are allot of stories like that I have heard to.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh yea! Well I heard about a guy that....

They always have one story better than yours.