Member's Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting!!

1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Police Car

Old 10-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Police Car

Not mine but quite the story behind this old brute on the site.
http://www.mystarcollectorcar.com/2-...-on-life-.html
Old 10-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wow what a great story.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Mopar Lover

that is a cool story, its great to see people overcome lifes obstacles and restart their lives in a posotive light. Just casue you cant walk doesnt impair you from wrrenching on or driving your cars. I start tearing up when i see stuff like this, You guys ever se the guy quadraparapalegic, has a hemi chally and a shlby gt 500? mopar muscle did a story on him a few years back, both are yellow i think. he let them race them at pheonix dragway. man both are gorgeous cars. a guy made an off hand comment about that when we were talking about it, said wow, that sucks, the guysgimp, and cant even drive tham machines, and he has two super nice 1`s that sucks. i told him, looks like the guys smilin in the photos to me, and he got them there somehow to do the article. I think your the one with the prob. not him.i think its awsome when anyone can enjoy this hobby regardless their situation.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by rr69half6bbl
that is a cool story, its great to see people overcome lifes obstacles and restart their lives in a posotive light. Just casue you cant walk doesnt impair you from wrrenching on or driving your cars. I start tearing up when i see stuff like this, You guys ever se the guy quadraparapalegic, has a hemi chally and a shlby gt 500? mopar muscle did a story on him a few years back, both are yellow i think. he let them race them at pheonix dragway. man both are gorgeous cars. a guy made an off hand comment about that when we were talking about it, said wow, that sucks, the guysgimp, and cant even drive tham machines, and he has two super nice 1`s that sucks. i told him, looks like the guys smilin in the photos to me, and he got them there somehow to do the article. I think your the one with the prob. not him.i think its awsome when anyone can enjoy this hobby regardless their situation.
I agree.When you talk to this guy in about 5 minutes you don't even think about his wheelchair.He simply becomes another highly committed Mopar guy.