Vendor Classifieds This section is just for vendors, businesses, and site sponsors to post in.

Performance Street Car eMagazine Launched!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 04:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Performance Street Car eMagazine Launched!

G'day From Australia.

Today we launched our first issue of Performance Street Car online. Its all about high performance street and strip cars. Check it out - www.pscmag.com.au and you'll find a sample feature a Mopar no less!) waiting for you to have a look at including video footage of the feature car.

Im also looking to introduce a readers cars section, so if you have a cool ride that you'd like us to include, please email me a pic and some info to paul@beckink.com.au

Annual subscriptions are just $12AUD per year (6-issues) so if you've ever wanted to see some cool Aussie street and strip cars, take a look.

I look forward to seeing some emails soon,

Cheers,

Paul Beck
Publishing Editor
Performance Street Car
Online Now
www.pscmag.com.au
paul@beckink.com.au
Old 06-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by pscmag
G'day From Australia.

Today we launched our first issue of Performance Street Car online. Its all about high performance street and strip cars. Check it out - www.pscmag.com.au and you'll find a sample feature a Mopar no less!) waiting for you to have a look at including video footage of the feature car.

Im also looking to introduce a readers cars section, so if you have a cool ride that you'd like us to include, please email me a pic and some info to paul@beckink.com.au

Annual subscriptions are just $12AUD per year (6-issues) so if you've ever wanted to see some cool Aussie street and strip cars, take a look.

I look forward to seeing some emails soon,

Cheers,

Paul Beck
Publishing Editor
Performance Street Car
Online Now
www.pscmag.com.au
paul@beckink.com.au
Glad to see your magazine is doing well and growing!