Part(s) for Sale Post up what you have for parts that you would like to sell.

parting a 1986 Power Ram Royal SE

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 06:29 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
parting a 1986 Power Ram Royal SE

I Bought this truck for the passenger car 440 RB that's in it. I also took everything in the engine compartment. The truck cab is stripped to the metal except for the heater box, all of the remaining running gear and chassis are there and operate well, the 4x4 works great. It has a 9.25 limited slip rear. Dual exhaust, chrome diff covers. Really nice chrome front bumper with guards, the body sheet metal has zero dents, I have all of the polished aluminum trim except the rear upper bed corners, all of the lower black 4" trim, all ,4 wheel opening trims, all the badges and emblems. The hood is pristine, black. the cab is nice , the glass all good except the windshield is cracked, rear slider, some parts are already gone, like the tail light lenses, outside mirrors, bed corner trim, interior plastic parts excluding the dash, truck oil pan and pick up, grill shell and headlight doors. This is a longbed. The doors need the outside bottom 9" replaced, the left rear lower quarter tail and corner, right rear tail needs a small spot replaced, and several surface rust spots here and there which can be sanded out and filled. It's Black on top and bottom and silver in the middle. I have every trim clip and screw/bolt that has been removed. it was a good runner and driver to begin with.
Hit me with your parts needs, or, if you want the whole parts truck. Truck is $ 700 total and parts very reasonable so shipping wont kill you...