Member's Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting!!

the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the g

it started with a $6.00 lottery ticket I won $8000.00
so I want to build a drag car started looking around could not find anything
so one day I was driving on RT 107 in Lynn mass.

on the left side of the street I saw this dodge dart
in front of a mechanic shop it was plain white a hood scoop and American slotted wheels
it was locked so I went inside talked to the mechanic/ owner asked him whats the deal on the dart
he said a kid worked for him there he wanted the owner to build the motor so he did the cost was $9300.00 the kid said he would pay him back every week out of his pay he did for 2 months and quit
he told the owner to keep the car so the kid only paid back $2000.00 left a bal. of $7300.00
so he told me if you want it it's $7300.00 I gave him the money
took it home the paper work was in the car the dyno was 700 hp
340 motor out of a dodge demon Fairbanks auto trans turbo action cheetah shifter

rear end was 513 gears the nitrous was not hooked up yet
so I started to work on the car buying parts at indy speed shop in rt 1 Saugus
I am a lottery gambler I buy one $10.00 ticket a day I hit a lot with in the next 5 weeks I hit 7 scratch tickets total was $7000.00 did the car over added everything I wanted to do to it
spent the 7 grand on it so this car cost me $6.00 from the start sold it 2 years later for $16,500.00

I gambled and won big time

ambler this car was built on lottery money please read stothe gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

it started with a $6.00 lottery ticket I the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

in front of a mechanic shop it was plain white a hood scoop and American slotted wheels
it was locked so I went inside talked to the mechanic/ owner asked him whats the deal on the dart
he said a kid worked for him there he wanted the owner to build the motor so he did the cost was $9300.00 the kid said he would pay him back every week out of his pay he did for 2 months and quit
he told the owner to keep the car so the kid only paid back $2000.00 left a bal. of $7300.00
340 motor out of a dodge demon Fairbanks auto trans turbo action cheetah shifter

I am a lottery gambler I buy one $10.00 ticket a day I hit a lot with in the next 5 weeks I hit 7 scratch tickets total was $7000.00 did the car over added everything I wanted to do to it
spent the 7 grand on it so this car cost me $6.00 from the start sold it 2 years later for $16,500.00

I gambled and won big time won $8000.00
so I want to build a drag car started looking arthe gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

I gambled and won big time ound could not find anything

I gambled and won big time ry

I gambled and won big time
Attached Thumbnails the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story-99.png   the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story-tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png  

Last edited by mo man; 08-29-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 500 Likes on 482 Posts
Someone let me know if the content of this threads first post can be seen, it's not showing up for me.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:29 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 874 Likes on 853 Posts
I See it...