YOU WANNA READ SOME CRAZY SH!T?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
YOU WANNA READ SOME CRAZY ****?

I was driving my chally down to the gas station a bit earlier this morning, I got stuck in traffic at a stop light and I was in the left lane nearest to on coming traffic, I looked over just in time to see some dumb A$$hole with a death wish spit on my car!!!! And the craziest thing was he was driving a big white dodge pickup! And he had to try to spit on it cause there was probably 6 or 7 feet between me and him and you gotta spit hard to make that kinda distance and my lime green chally is really hard to just NOT see lol. The guy is lucky I was stuck in traffic by time traffic got going he was long gone. Actually I'm probably the lucky one I would probably be in jail and my chally impounded. I mean what the hell? That is just down right disrespectful, and on top of him just spitting he hawked a big nasty loogy, I drove straight to the car wash afterwords it landed right in my driver side hood scoop. Talk about a guy getting pissed off... I was ready to rip his friggin head off and spit down his throat! lol
Old 03-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i'm hearing there mate . thats WAR hang on he wasn't the guy you bought it off / stole it off was he ??
Old 03-31-2010, 08:10 AM
Mopar Lover

lol I dont believe so, that guy lives about 12 hours away from me. Unless he figured out what the car was worth and decided to hunt me down lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
A.K.A Bob Dodge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some guy did that to me once. except he was walking. i cranked a hard right drove over the side walk gunned the throttle to spin around and i heard a loud thud and the sound of the fan hitting somthing. my truck died after that popped the hood and the battery tie down failed and the battery ended up in the fan. didnt hurt the radiator luckily
Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone did something similar to me a few years ago when I was riding my motorcycle. A couple young punks threw a cup of chocolate shake onto my motorcycle from their wannabe Fast-n-Furious Civic as I was riding by. Back then I was a police officer (off duty), it was funny to see the looks on their faces when I took out my wallet and showed them my badge. The driver had no license he was arrested for that, as well as vehicular assault.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha
Old 04-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i've bin in your situation before, but sadly and lucky it ended the same way. only mine was sitting @ my buddys gagrage, he and his dad were sitting int he truck next to my car doing somthing in it and i got there and there was a loogy on my driver side door, they said is wanst them.... altho it was still dripping down the side of my baby.
wished i coul dhave given both of them hell but i needed their garage.... =/
Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by 67Polara
i've bin in your situation before, but sadly and lucky it ended the same way. only mine was sitting @ my buddys gagrage, he and his dad were sitting int he truck next to my car doing somthing in it and i got there and there was a loogy on my driver side door, they said is wanst them.... altho it was still dripping down the side of my baby.
thats farked I'd really have to hate someone or there car to do that . even so i wouldn't do it unless i was intending on fighting them . thats ultra disrespectful .
Old 04-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmmm I think I would be in jail...
Old 04-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by 67Polara

Yeah it really pisses you off, but then again I don't think I could have kept my cool like that. And I believe I would be in jail also if I wouldn't have been in traffic.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Mopar Lover

some times it's worth it .
i lost my shooter's license for 5 years & got a $1000 fine for pushing a cop backwards over a chair . looking back I'd do it all again though . to see him ( not expecting me to retaliate ) flying over the seats @ a football stadium with 50 000 people cheering ya on that was gold . & to hear him in court saying he was fearing for his life & having everyone in court laughing as well i was quite proud of myself . 5 years is up on the 21st of December , weather or not i get my license back is another story though . . & i don't think uncle SAM will welcome me in for assaulting a police officer & other assorted little nothings . but you can't let bullies get away with standing over people , thats why bullies are bullies because they get away with it . not that time ay constable kayler ya pussie geek bitch .
Old 04-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Mopar Lover

Gotta hate the a$$hole cops that think they are god just cause they have a badge, I'd say you served him right and your country lol. Although the law isn't a living creature that could open its eyes to what really happen it sounds to me like you did the right thing! Fark em! haha