Messed up story

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Messed up story

I registered my 66 new yorker under my girlfriends name.I've never registered a car under my name, dont know why. >=] i happen to put antique plates on it, as we'l as basic coverage. She went out to the club one night with her friends and "lost" her purse. whomever took her purse knew exactly who she was because they kept pressing the panic button at night around the same time. after about 14 days they stole her car and smashed it dead on into mine. i guess they dont like me lol. thank god they aint smash my bike. then they took her car for a joy ride and did donuts wit it and burnouts. (e-brake was broken) problem is both cars are registered under her name, so insurance wont cover my New Yorker. I dont get it, If it was anyother car there forced to cover it. (she has full coverage) they've been conducting an investigation for quit sum time now. 2 months to be exact. // I was thinkin ex-boyfriend, but he knows im missin a couple screws so he would'nt try sumthing like that himself. maybe he send sum kids.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
That is crazy. I don't know why people do that.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Mopar Fanatic

That is F---ed up big time. If that were me I would take my missing screws and go after the EX anyway just to send a little message to who ever did it. Trust me word of mouth travels FAST!! Sorry about the whole deal! hope all goes well and you find the Ahole(s) that did it.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Hell kitten

Fire is the answer.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 117 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by Morrigan_Aria
Fire is the answer.

I like your thinking !!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My personal favorite is putting the 'ol biker boot to the ribs so you can think of me every time you breathe. Hypothetically speaking, of course! Where you been man? I seen the photo of you, I thought you'd just do a drive-by on the guy! Haha! No, all jokes aside, I'm really sorry to hear about the ride. Please take care and dont do anything dumb. Scotty

Last edited by scotts74birds; 10-07-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by scotts74birds
My personal favorite is putting the 'ol biker boot to the ribs so you can think of me every time you breathe. Hypothetically speaking, of course! Where you been man? I seen the photo of you, I thought you'd just do a drive-by on the guy! Haha! No, all jokes aside, I'm really sorry to hear about the ride. Please take care and dont do anything dumb. Scotty
Are we coming out of retirement Scotty..
Sorry to hear about your ride man

Last edited by Polaradude; 10-07-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thar shall be some life changes shortly. dont confuse retirement with layin low for awhile!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
speaking of laying low

hey hey hey guys . grant n scotty .and other associates . well well well . carlos cant say thats eva happened to me . there are so manyways to skin a cat . i'm not getting in to it , all i'll say is i don't like tit for tat just tat finish it . i know of someone who just got got . still alive just but never the same again all over silly ex girlfriend s@#t so not worth the games oh well . becarefull though brother all the best .
Old 10-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by printdoc
Polaradude ..Scotty
Woohoo I'm in

Dude sorry about your car ... but only Wussy's jack with someones car or house ... Man I would be jacked .. where's the cops in Wooster?
Right on....I knew you were a good egg.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:58 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by Polaradude
Right on....I knew you were a good egg.
no guns ect just boring old me . all good printdoc what are cops realy gonna do though hahaha eat some donuts .
Old 10-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Mopar Lover

btw carlos

don't listin to me , you's get real jail time over there . not like here ya out in 7 years for killing a bloke over here . it's a joke here as long as there no public out cry then you might get 9-10 .
i've got a bit of a problem my self now . i rent underneath somebody's house & there shed . well somebody has taken my new broom & swaped it for a old one . so i took the old one up stairs to old mate & told him i don't replace new for old & they said it wasn't them & his wife blamed the 2 girls that keep horses there . well they claim they didn't so somebodys lying . use my broom i don't care just put it back . but replace it with a f@#ked up old piece of s%$t thats game on . so i'm now involved in who done it , so voodoo doll time i'll need 2 hot barbie dolls for the horse SL#ts , a fat budda for old mate up stairs & maybe a not so hot doll with black boot polish for his misuss ( harry conik jr eat ya hart out ) i'm sure if there all hanging by nooses with pins in there eyes broken arms & legs & things hanging out of where other body parts are ment to be with a new broom chained to the post next to em i'm sure i'll get some type of reaction . turn horse bitches against the house owner turn the fat house owner against his missus . eather way they will all know s#$t he's phyco & i'll start stearing & showing teeth . then all the goats horns lying around might come into play . fat budda knows i hunt as well hahaha games on all right hahahaha why people stir the pot i don't know . it's just fun & games to me see carlos many ways 2 skin a cat i'm not even pissed off . deads very deep
Old 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Mopar Lover

Even though it was registered in her name, did it have full coverage? Might be some legal issues that come into play as far as the registration and insurance goes as well as who it is titled to. You gotta be on the ball when it comes to insurance, otherwise it wont pay off when something happens. Old cars should have "stated value" offered by classic car insurance companies (and others). Although, if your like me, you just get the basic coverage (liability) and live with it, knowing that if something happens you gotta bite the bullet and fix it yourself or just find a new ride.
Hey, why you guys get so pissed when you call it "war-cestor" instead of "wooster"? I think it should be pronounced like "worse-ter".
Hey your gf must have been pretty "lit" to loose her purse like that. Usually, that is one thing that a girl doesn't let out of her sight. Maybe it was more like a set-up. Yeah that's it, just an evil plan by someone.