argh!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
argh!!!!!!

well the dart is legal called the aligenment shop friday about getting that done the owner said bring it on up paid a tow truck driver 45.00 bucks to take her up there , and thats when it all started , well the car will be ready monday thats when his mech that is familar with torsion bar suspension alignments is back from vac the owner of the shop assured me that my car would be safe keeping it there inside of his building so i thought that would be better than paying the tow truck guy another 45 to get it home than another 45 to bring it back kinda bummed out though didnt get to pick up my son from pre-k in it though he was too and too top it off there was a local car club meeting at the parts store on saturday so me and my son got to go to that,......minus the dart then the car club members were kinda rude atleast thats the kinda feeling i got from it maybe they were worried about my well behaved 4yr old not touching there cars , or i wasnt in there age group i think the youngest member there was a surviving member from the titanic he was also the one who also made sure to tell me that his nice looking 66valiant signet convt, wasnt a valiant, just a signet hmmm 66plymouth signet???? could of swore they were valiant signets i guess my old 72 duster/twister was just a twister , and my dart just a swinger him and two other mopars were there the president had a 72 sattelite sebring plus thank god all of his emblems were on the car im affraid he might have said it was just a plus i did notice from them that if you wasnt there in a older ride [ i guess my 89 chevy conversion van wasnt on the cool list] they didnt really want to talk to you about there rides and it wasnt just the mopar owners even brand x owners so being disgusted by the whole thing me and my son went inside are trusty car parts place and got 4 c batteries for his powerwheels radio and went back home have to work on something the president did mentioned that there monthly meeting is 2 weekends from now and it just happens to be by a favorite restraunt of me and my son i think we'll take the dart up there for some wings and some sweet tea not sure if i'll be able to b.s with them gonna have wings on my mind
Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Been to a few of them gatherings myself ef8 but dont let it cause you any feelings towards other car meets as i would just find another one in your area .... when i take my car to some local shows im recieving mixed thought on if they want me there knowing it isn't stock to them or even close to being original but the way i see it is if they dont like it who cares just as long as you are having a great time so just walk away from them idiots as they think they have the best of junk just keep looking for one that you like and say there cars are not that great looking