Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mopar or no car!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Mopar or no car!

I just wanted to let yall know that I was really a chevy guy at heart. Now i have a change of heart and now am a full on dodge guy. The reason for this change is because ALL the new chevys suck REALLY bad. I hate all their models, my favorite car is the 59'-64' impalas but the impalas nowadays arent anything like the classics (fwd,square tail lights not the classic impala 3, and SUPER cookie cutter looks). They are trying to compete with the stang and chally and charger with their new camaro, but I think they didnt do it right (Dosent look good, looks too plasticy) I still love classic chevys but i think GM should stop chevys, their just slowly killing themselves. Their starting to look more and more like stupid cookie cutter imports everyday. Then i look at all the current dodge models and I love every one of them (except the avenger) I even think the caravan looks sweet. They did the challenger PERFECTLY and the charger isnt too shabby either. Then the 05-07 rams looked cool except the 07 rams headlights which look too girly, then they redesign them into the COOLEST, Meanest looking trucks ever! Dodges just keep getting better and chevy just keeps getting worse.Well really all other brand are starting to look the same cookie cutter too. If there was one brand that had to represent American cars nowadays, Dodge would be it. MOPAR 4 life! Just look at the pics and you can see how great impalas were and how sorry they are now. and you can also see how sweet challengers were and how sweet they are now, now theres a company who know what their doing.
Attached Thumbnails Mopar or no car!-impala62_04.jpg   Mopar or no car!-ch2009impala31718770m.jpg   Mopar or no car!-dodge-challenger-1970a.jpg   Mopar or no car!-ext_challenger_06.jpg  
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM

I generally like all brands and just hate particular models. i had a ford ranger that i loved till it burned with over 300000 on it. chrysler is starting to build a few screw ups too. i hate what they are doing to all of the new jeeps. they were designed for off roading and they are turning them all into grocery getters little by little. they do have several nice vehicles as well as all the other manufacturers. but chrysler needs to fix their junk auto trannies. a 99 3.9l ram should not go through 2 of them in 12000 miles with only street use. my dad drives like an old man and still they dont hold up. and my brother in law just had a new tranny put in his 5.2l 07 with less than20000. i agree on the impalas and im quite saddened by this. however the camaro is one of the sexiest chevys theyve had inyears and if they make a new firebird id sell a kidney or a ******** to buy one.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Mopar Fanatic

well i have a 03 ram with over 200k miles on it and the tranny never gave me any problems.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 PM

maybe you got lucky or something. almost all the ones at the junkyard have bad trannies in them. the only good tranny i saw was in my 96 ram with the 3.9l shortbox and a 5 spd. was a really cool setup with the turbo me and my friend put on it. i couldnt do it on my own because i know nothing of fuel injection. but it lit up the tires pretty nice
Old 03-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Mopar Lover

LOL i saw a pic of the first concept camaro back in 06 when they were messing with the idea of bringing it back .it looked so much like a 69 ,cowl hood long bar tail lights, and hideaway headlights, i read an article where when it was presented to wagoner for approval he said no it looks like an old car change it. So there you have the reason for most of the g.m. designs, he wants a new and inovetive look, that has netted him fewer sales.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Mopar Lover

Cheby has built some nice cars over the years, but can someone stop the general public from putting those freakin cowl hoods on everything. They ruined a lot of nice cars with that thing. It's my humble opinion that the only car company building anything these days that has some sexy lines is Mopar.
Don't get me wrong for $150,000.00 and up you can get sexy lines and power but for meat and potato eating blue collar Joe, Mopar is the answer and always has been.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha
glad to see you come over to the better side