Need help finding a good restoration shop plz

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help finding a good restoration shop plz

I'm looking to get some work done on my 72 charger. If anybody knows a good restoration shop in the east Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi region please let me know. I need to get some work done on my rear suspension, get a fuel flow issue resolved, and get a few cosmetic things done. I am willing to travel a ways to get the work done so if there's anything close to this region throw it out there. Thanks
Old 08-14-2014, 07:28 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Not sure how far your willing to go or how much your willing to pay. But if your looking specifically for a restoration shop there is a shop in Sand Springs, Oklahoma (just outside of Tulsa) called Hot Rod Garage.. You can google and find their number. They have a really good reputation for their work.. as far as the cost goes... well you could probably save some money going some where else... They quoted me $2000 to $2500 to replace the quarters on my 68 coronet. But that was with me supplying the quarters. But I gotta say they were going to be extremely thorough and take care of any rust inside and make custom panels to replace anything I didn't have parts for. This was a ballpark estimate could have been higher or lower. The guys seem to know what they are doing... just pricey.

I've seen some adds on Tulsa craigslist here and there of shops selling resto projects as they sit or would restore them for you. So you may also check there. I'm sure you could find someone closer to you with a better reputation than one of those guys though.

Hope this helps.
The following users liked this post:
Cjmar88 (08-14-2014)