Vintage Mopar 28 blocks and 60 cylinder heads plus more!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2023, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vintage Mopar 28 blocks and 60 cylinder heads plus more!

My uncle was a machinist in Portland OR and when he passed he left behind a massive collection of vintage Mopar parts including 28 blocks and 60 cylinder heads plus much more. Everything is categorized by casting numbers, date codes etc. Anyone know where to go about selling something like this? I want to help his wife get the most money she can for this stuff but don't know where to turn and thought I'd start here. Not really looking to sell stuff individually yet but perhaps someday we may have to. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Received 498 Likes on 480 Posts
I moved this thread because it didn’t fit the description of part’s for sale. If you want to sell you must list a price and location of the item you have for sale. This is is a question on what to do with the items.

Generally, I believe it would help to identify the blocks and heads as big blocks, small blocks etc. then break them down by part number. Unless you have hemi or max wedge bb heads or x, j or ta small block heads the rest can be a tough sell because everyone uses aluminum heads now.

All parts are worth more and easier to sell if they are clean and free of rust and unmolested that’s standard bore and un ported.

I would google the part numbers and come up with a list of what you think you have and then start taking pictures showing numbers and overall condition of the parts with a price on each piece.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:45 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 871 Likes on 850 Posts
Check with Andy >>>> https://arengineering.com/
or
Mark at Grave Yard cars
They may be willing to take it all off your hands OR put you in the rite direction to get it all gone.

Good Luck